• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

• Premium Member

This year Trae has shot .600 in a game twice and both were exactly .600.   Last year he did it 11 times and several of those were well north of .600.  He even had a few over .700.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Siakim was named a replacement allstar.

His team is currently 4 games under .500 and 2 games behind the Hawks.

Remember that when they say wiNniNG MaTtErS....

What, no Kam and AD update on this?  You're slipping KG.      Well, here is the update from the 2 minutes I had their show on as I drove from the grocery store back to my office at lunch which is about 200 yards.    Kam thinks that Siakim getting named opens the door for Trae to get Jaylen Brown's spot.

Then Kam said that the coaches were clearly punishing Trae for his reported beef with Nate.  Of course the world's biggest jock sniffing condescending know it all player apologist AD interrupted and said "how do you know that Trae is having issues with Nate".  Kam said, well its been reported quite a bit.  Kam then said (something I've been saying all along) that maybe it will be a good thing for Trae to miss the game, maybe he'll get the message and work on improving himself.  AD of crouse jumped in to defend Trae as he would with any player no matter what they did.  pretty sure AD responded to the Miles Bridges arrest by questioning if the dinner Mrs. Bridges made that night was cold or maybe the laundry wasn't folded properly.

AD said, "why would Trae think he had any reason to improve anything or think that there were any issues with him and Nate".  Kam was perplexed at this nonsensical question and stumbled his way through a response where he tried hard to not call AD a friggen moron.  he said something about how it's been thoroughly reported adn AD of course tried to belittle that and say how is that different from any other superstar player.

At that point i reached the office, swore a loud FU AD and then turned the car off.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Just laugh and keep it moving,

This whole thing is a complete joke lol!

Agreed.  Just don't want to let the hypocrisy go unsaid.  "Losing" was the cop out reason the coaches gave for snubbing him before.  But they're clearly whizzing on the fans and tellin them its raining. 

• Like 4

All Star game is, in my opinion, a complete joke.

Fans vote.  Then coaches and players vote.  East VS west?  No!  like a bunch of grammar school boys, they have 2 captains and they choose the elected players for their side.

When they hit the floor, It's a flurry of 3's and dunks.  No defense.  So, which side can score the most?  Who wants to see Joe Blow make seven dunks without a miss?  Who cares if Tom Thumb hits all his three ball attempts?

Excitement!  Really?  Apparently someone thinks that this is great.  Bah!  Humbug!

🥲

• Like 2