• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

55 minutes ago, JTB said:

there will be strong rumors of trae wanting to go to okc his hometown.

I would never do this but this would be the minimum in a trade and their pick. Again I’d never ever trade Trae but this lineup would be crazy in a year and a half to two years. AGAIN I LOVE TRAE JUST HYPOTHETICAL BASED ON @JTB’s hypothesis.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycwwjjwe

PG -SGA/Tyrell Terry

SG- Cam/Huerter

SF- Hunter/Ferguson 

PF- Collins/Bruno

C- Capela/Dieng

If Cam blows up, this would be a scary team on paper but before the stoning starts I’d like to say again, I 💗 TRAE and I’d never part with him for anyone short of Giannis at this point.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I am indifferent, I love Klutch and what those young brothers are doing and I know Omar left for Klutch because he got more control than he has with Octagon. I expect Cam and Edwards to go there too. 

I get it ...I am too impressed with these young gifted black brothers . It’s great to see but I’m just speaking on how it impacts the teams like the hawks...klutch is great but a easy easy way to tamper with players (stars) and rightfully do it legally behind closed doors.

it is what it is but I’d rather we be truthful and realize that Trae is going to have a lot of other people in his ear now and perhaps Cam as well if the hawks don’t do extremely well.

another bad season is going to = 

Klutch Sports to Trae: “Hey bro, things aren’t going so well down in the A, huh?”

I get that AD-Pels left a terrible taste in most NBA fans mouth, especially small market teams but these players like Atlanta and the agent has a lot of love for Atlanta and our organization loves him too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I get that AD-Pels left a terrible taste in most NBA fans mouth, especially small market teams but these players like Atlanta and the agent has a lot of love for Atlanta and our organization loves him too

Yeah, you got to think how Atlanta drafted Cam and Trae above their projected draft slots  at the time, give them some capital with him.  

• Like 2

BSPN is ranking again.

Ranking Luka Doncic, Trae Young and NBA sophomores by star potential

play

Young and Ayton discuss workouts during hiatus (0:25)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
4:11 AM PT
  • Kevin Pelton
  • Mike Schmitz

Luka Doncic and Trae Young became NBA All-Stars in Year 2. But that doesn't make them the top two NBA sophomore on all cards.

Which players from the 2018 draft class have the most potential? Does No. 1 overall pick Deandre Ayton rate higher? What about No. 2 pick Marvin Bagley III, Jaren Jackson Jr., Knicks big man Mitchell Robinson and up-and-coming OKC guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander?

ESPN insiders Mike Schmitz and Kevin Pelton each rank the top-10 NBA sophomores by long-term outlook.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

YESSSSSSS SIIIIIRRRRRR!!!! That’s what I been trying to say to the folks that think he’s gonna bolt. He is embedding himself into the ATL scene. Get comfortable this is a 15+ year ride.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

BSPN is ranking again.

Ranking Luka Doncic, Trae Young and NBA sophomores by star potential

play

Young and Ayton discuss workouts during hiatus (0:25)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
4:11 AM PT
  • Kevin Pelton
  • Mike Schmitz

Luka Doncic and Trae Young became NBA All-Stars in Year 2. But that doesn't make them the top two NBA sophomore on all cards.

Which players from the 2018 draft class have the most potential? Does No. 1 overall pick Deandre Ayton rate higher? What about No. 2 pick Marvin Bagley III, Jaren Jackson Jr., Knicks big man Mitchell Robinson and up-and-coming OKC guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander?

ESPN insiders Mike Schmitz and Kevin Pelton each rank the top-10 NBA sophomores by long-term outlook.

@Spud2nique, yeah.  Luka's number one no question best prospect in ever!! Trae is number 2, but not without a ton of question marks, but what about SGA?  WTF!

Schmitz: With Doncic as the clear leader on our current sophomore list, who do you rank second? I imagine it's Trae Young by a landslide? Anyone else who you think is a contender for that No. 2 spot?

Pelton: I do have Young second for this season, but I don't think it's a landslide. If we were drafting players, my decision might depend on the teammates around them, as Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is better equipped to play a complementary role on a good team -- what he's doing now with the Oklahoma City Thunder -- than Young is.

In the parlance popularized by Ben Taylor, Young is a floor-raiser. But it's not yet clear that he's a ceiling-raiser. One does wonder how much his defensive shortcomings will be an issue if and when the Atlanta Hawks are ready to seriously contend.

Still, let's be clear that this is nitpicking a 21-year-old All-Star who's already come further offensively than a lot of people expected early in his career, becoming an efficient, high-volume scorer this season. While some of Young's physical limitations can't be developed, he should become a better defender and decision-maker with additional experience, and taking some of the playmaking load off his shoulders could help in this regard too.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Snippets:

I think the thing that is great about Omar is I have taken a total step back, and I can just be a dad and talk to my son about father-son things like the Black Lives Matter movement and other things that are going on in our country. I don’t have to talk to my son anymore about, ‘Hey, did you get shots up today? Have you talked to Lloyd (Pierce)?’ Omar has done a great job with that. He’s not a father figure to him, but he’s a friend and someone who probably has had conversations with him that Trae may not want to have with me. You always have to have that kind of guy in your corner who you can trust, build with and he’s going to fight for you tooth and nail.”

Then they told him that he wouldn’t be a first-round pick if he went to Oklahoma. Calipari sat in our living room and told him, ‘If you want to be a lottery pick, you better come to Kentucky.’ He stayed with Oklahoma. He’s never been a follower. 

:laugh:

• Like 1