• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

46 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

Just damn.

I was pounding for Luka at # 3 on draft night. I wasn't upset when we traded for Trae but dissapointed we didn't nab Luka. Fast forward two years later, I can watch Luka's games, root for them as I always root for the underdogs and still be happy we have Trae. This wouldn't happen if Trae's game hasn't improved as rapidly as it has, (excluding Cam). Iunno i've probably become too attached to Trae as a HOX fan lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eggsactly.

Luqua isn't walking through that door.  It's time folks get over it.

And nobody ever mentions the bad defense, the turnovers, missed free throws, etc,. But when Trae goes off,  hits game winners, etc, thats all I see...But wtvr...

Edited by terrell

12 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I was pounding for Luka at # 3 on draft night. I wasn't upset when we traded for Trae but dissapointed we didn't nab Luka. Fast forward two years later, I can watch Luka's games, root for them as I always root for the underdogs and still be happy we have Trae. This wouldn't happen if Trae's game hasn't improved as rapidly as it has, (excluding Cam). Iunno i've probably become too attached to Trae as a HOX fan lol.

I'll NEVER root for Dallas...All their(his) fans(stans) do is put down our guy to boost up theirs..Fk em...

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

I'll NEVER root for Dallas...All their(his) fans(stans) do is put down our guy to boost up theirs..Fk em...

The casuals and stans will be who they are. As a fan of the game I gotta appreciate good b-ball when I see it. I know what we have in Trae+Cam are some nuclear weapons. Don't worry friend we will have the last laugh.

39 minutes ago, terrell said:

This is true. That's why I always root for him to lose. Always. I used to be a fan of Dallas. My 2nd team. I used to have a Dallas jersey with my last name on it because I loved Nash and Dirk and I was cheering my ass off for them to beat Miami both times. I hate Lukastans. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Unless you went through what we went through on RealGM last year when this site was down, you probably wouldn't have that same logic. 

• Like 1

Nah, its gravy man. I root against him/them too, but that was a cold shot and I can respect it. All good. Somehow I hope Trae is sick to his stomach knowing he has to sit at home and watch this and can't do anything about it. I want Playoff Trae to pull up next year.

I'm looking forward to 2021

13 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Nah, its gravy man. I root against him/them too, but that was a cold shot and I can respect it. All good. Somehow I hope Trae is sick to his stomach knowing he has to sit at home and watch this and can't do anything about it. I want Playoff Trae to pull up next year.

I'm looking forward to 2021

It ain't Trae's fault. Our supporting cast was too young and our bench was beyond trash. Now we are adding Kevin and Dedmon to the bench. Hopefully Obi Toppin. Add some shooters and we are good. We need to shoot mfers out the gym. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Unless you went through what we went through on RealGM last year when this site was down, you probably wouldn't have that same logic. 

Lol your probably right, I wasn't there but can imagine. I browse the GB on realgm from time to time and it is insufferable. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

Trae better come in next season with muscle and some good defense

If he doesn't i'll be incredibly disappointed in him

Trae's teammates better shoot the ball and defend better.

Hard to act like a guy who averaged 29 pts - 9 assists, was an All-Star starter, and SHOULD at least be 3rd team All-NBA, has to play even better, in order for his team to win.  Time for his teammates to step up.  Time for the coach to employ the right schemes and play the right lineups.  And time for the GM to get the right vets to compliment our youth.

Trae has made his vast improvement 2 years ahead of schedule.  Time for others to do so.

• Like 1

Trae's next step is on D. Just look at the effort Lou Will put on that end against the Mavs. Even when he doesn't have the physical tools to be a elite defender, the effort was there on almost every play while he was out there. I need that from Trae so this team can take that next step. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carmine said:

The casuals and stans will be who they are. As a fan of the game I gotta appreciate good b-ball when I see it. I know what we have in Trae+Cam are some nuclear weapons. Don't worry friend we will have the last laugh.

Im not worried at all..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Trae's next step is on D. Just look at the effort Lou Will put on that end against the Mavs. Even when he doesn't have the physical tools to be a elite defender, the effort was there on almost every play while he was out there. I need that from Trae so this team can take that next step. 

Its the turnovers and bad shot selection that bother me more than his defense.

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It ain't Trae's fault. Our supporting cast was too young and our bench was beyond trash. Now we are adding Kevin and Dedmon to the bench. Hopefully Obi Toppin. Add some shooters and we are good. We need to shoot mfers out the gym. 

This you?   

On 8/9/2020 at 1:23 AM, NBASupes said:

That's not as much of an excuse as it highlights a problem and one that Trae has to accept. If you are so good, why aren't you leading this team to wins. You gotta win games.

Edited by marco102

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Its the turnovers and bad shot selection that bother me more than his defense.

Turnovers will come due to his high usage %. Shot selection I'm iffy with you on because he's proven that he's in range once he steps over half court.