• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

On 9/15/2020 at 12:01 PM, marco102 said:

He's def bulked up in his time off. I just hope he doesn't loose his quickness with it. 

Literally every message board that has a young star for every team says "so and so has definitely bulked up". Mavs boards says Luka has bulked up, Suns board says Booker has bulked up. They are probably pretty much the same size as before, it's more likely fan bias. 

20 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Literally every message board that has a young star for every team says "so and so has definitely bulked up". Mavs boards says Luka has bulked up, Suns board says Booker has bulked up. They are probably pretty much the same size as before, it's more likely fan bias. 

okay. let's take a look. 

Looks bigger does he not? I'm not just coming on here saying sh*t and quite frankly don't care what other fans are saying. You can see he's noticeable bigger in the last video than the first two. 

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

okay. let's take a look. 

Looks bigger does he not? I'm not just coming on here saying sh*t and quite frankly don't care what other fans are saying. You can see he's noticeable bigger in the last video than the first two. 

No, he just has his shirt off in the video. Trae looked just as ripped in the team yoga workout before the season. 

Just now, bleachkit said:

No, he just has his shirt off in the video. Trae looked just as ripped in the team yoga workout before the season. 

That's your opinion. You came on here like on your like all these other fans wishing he got bigger.  He looked bigger to me.  That's all that matters. I don't care if he gets bigger stays the same size or whatever. He just looks bigger to me. In the last video does he not look bigger?

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

img_0500.jpg

Trae looks pretty ripped to me here. This is 2018. I dont see this substantial difference you are talking about.

Again, he looks bulkier in the last video. His abs aren't showing up as much. My god you got me staring at this man body in detai. Let's just agree to disagree. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 9/20/2020 at 12:14 PM, marco102 said:

That's your opinion. You came on here like on your like all these other fans wishing he got bigger.  He looked bigger to me.  That's all that matters. I don't care if he gets bigger stays the same size or whatever. He just looks bigger to me. In the last video does he not look bigger?

Don't mind him.  He's on a neverending quest to squash any optimism by dismissing it as homerism.

Are we homers, to a degree?  Clearly, yes.  But that doesn't mean we're incapable of making observations that happen to reflect favorably to the Hawks ... but aren't totally homer-istic.

And, even if we're all incurable homers, so what?  Let folks have a little fun.  Ain't hurtin' nobody.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, AHF said:

Pretty sure these types of voters would have crapped on Jordan after the Bulls failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs his first 3 seasons.  Playoff success is a necessary part of an NBA legacy.  

Nah...Jordan was a big deal early in his career!

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-execs-poll-luka-doncic-top-young-talent-zion-williamson/

1. Luka Doncic
2. Jayson Tatum
3. Devin Booker
4. Ja Morant
5. Donovan Mitchell
5. Bam Adabayo
7. Zion Williamson
8. Jamal Murray
9. Ben Simmons
9. Brandon Ingrahm
11. Jaylen Brown
11. De'Aaron Fox
13. KAT

NO love for Trae at all. Hope that this motivates him!!

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-execs-poll-luka-doncic-top-young-talent-zion-williamson/

1. Luka Doncic
2. Jayson Tatum
3. Devin Booker
4. Ja Morant
5. Donovan Mitchell
5. Bam Adabayo
7. Zion Williamson
8. Jamal Murray
9. Ben Simmons
9. Brandon Ingrahm
11. Jaylen Brown
11. De'Aaron Fox
13. KAT

NO love for Trae at all. Hope that this motivates him!!

@Wurider - I merged your thread into here where this is already being discussed.  It is definitely a clear sign of him being underrated.  I wouldn't trade him for anyone on that list although I recognize my bias and so I'd say a bit more objectively that there are probably 2 people with arguments for a better case than he has.  The rest of the list doesn't pass the smell test for me.  Definitely a lot of bubble / playoff bias on the list.