• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

6 hours ago, HawkingAwesome said:

i've never understood the media dislike of atlanta all the articles read bitter and salty, having to give atlanta credit for anything to them is eating a lemon sprinkled with citric acid.

Its such a cop out.

Just pick against Atlanta and more than likely you will be right. If we happen to do well, move the goalpost until you are right.

Rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AHF you’re a Ref Head like me.  I’m so anxious to see what Trae’s similarity score matches will be (it starts after 3 seasons right?). Who do you think will be closest to his career arc at guard with his wildly unique combo of offensive counting stats, defensive metrics, and poor team record/ win shares?  I’m thinking there will be players from the 70’s I’ve never heard of.  All the starting scoring guards of the late 90’s seemed to “drive” winning at around a .500 clip.  Trae’s usage combined with his win shares is gonna bring back some wacky names, none probably above a 88% likeness.  Like @bleachkit stated in another thread guards like Trae wouldn’t have dreamed of playing 30+ minutes 25 years ago (Bobby Jackson, Nick Van, Mahmoud types). 

6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

@AHF you’re a Ref Head like me.  I’m so anxious to see what Trae’s similarity score matches will be (it starts after 3 seasons right?). Who do you think will be closest to his career arc at guard with his wildly unique combo of offensive counting stats, defensive metrics, and poor team record/ win shares?  

Damon Stoudamire lol

10 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Damon Stoudamire lol

Good call, their win shares through 3 are similar but the rating difference isn’t quite close (Damon -3, Trae -6). Damon also kills Trae in the steals and assist to turn department.  I didn’t realize Toronto was that bad in his first three years though damn.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Good call, their win shares through 3 are similar but the rating difference isn’t quite close (Damon -3, Trae -6). Damon also kills Trae in the steals and assist to turn department.  I didn’t realize Toronto was that bad in his first three years though damn.

U also gotta remember in Damon's rookie season the NBA pace was like 91.8 and in Trae's rookie season the NBA pace was 100 so Trae's stats are inflated

But I will say Damon played A LOT of mins. 40mpg as a rookie, I mean damn

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

Last 5 games 33pts, 5.2 rebounds, 8.8 assists on 46% from the field and 44.7% from three. 4.6 turnovers which needs to improve, Those are MVP number. He, needs to string along a few more to get his overall percentages up for the season.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4