Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I experienced it LIVE, I almost shed a tear when he hit that 3, seriously!

After all these years. We finally have a superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This probably got posted here already but i can't remember.  Saw it again and cracked up.         

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

A little tidbit I picked up. Trae ranks 7th in this catch all stat for players 25 and under. They are : Luka, Zion, Bam, Tatum, Mitchell, Murray, Young, Brown.

Which looks exactly right honestly.   

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

A little tidbit I picked up. Trae ranks 7th in this catch all stat for players 25 and under. They are : Luka, Zion, Bam, Tatum, Mitchell, Murray, Young, Brown.

I gotta go back to realgm and find my Trae MVP thread, unless of course Texaschuck erased or locked it with his abusing mod powers. 😆 Speaking of that guy @Buzzard could you tell him that he was WRONG on the fire Travis Schlenk and not  Lloyd take, if I do it I may get a warning for him not liking the truth. Also, tell him to cut the Nique was the greatest dunker thread or I’ll make a a thread saying Dirk was the best German shooter off one foot. 😏 

• Haha 1
Just now, Buzzard said:

I am one warning away from a 3 day suspension so I will pick my own battles thank you very much 🤣

Really, you? But you keep it pretty sane and clean. I thought I was the only one going off the rails there. 😆 I hate non Hawks fans.

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Really, you? But you keep it pretty sane and clean. I thought I was the only one going off the rails there. 😆 I hate non Hawks fans.

I am clean and cannot stand vulgarities being directed at people in post. The trade board is weird. I implied a poster was not knowledgeable about the Hawks and got a terse warning. When I rebuked it, I got another warning. Three mods ganged up on me for that one post. Chuck, Hartford, and BullyKing.

I felt like I was the new kid in school being ganged up on by a 90210 clique. Cliquish and weird as hell is all I can say.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I hope it was the old 90210, the one from a decade ago was just horrid with Silver ugh 🤦‍♀️ 

Oh there is this to. The poster I implied that was not knowledgeable about the Hawks was a Mavs fan. So of course Chuck and Hartford had to come to rescue. Like I said, cliquish as all get out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am clean and cannot stand vulgarities being directed at people in post. The trade board is weird. I implied a poster was not knowledgeable about the Hawks and got a terse warning. When I rebuked it, I got another warning. Three mods ganged up on me for that one post. Chuck, Hartford, and BullyKing.

I felt like I was the new kid in school being ganged up on by a 90210 clique. Cliquish and weird as hell is all I can say.

I hate when they do that.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Turns out Clint Capela is better than Trae. Interesting.

• Confused 1
14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Turns out Clint Capela is better than Trae. Interesting.

Impact wise, I think he's been our second best player this year (not looking at advanced stats, just using my eyes). 

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Which looks exactly right honestly.   

I would have a hard time taking most of those young players over Trae. I think point guard is the most important position in the game today.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I hope it was the old 90210, the one from a decade ago was just horrid with Silver ugh 🤦‍♀️ 

The fact that you know the difference between the two...

🤷‍♂️ 😂

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I think I got your back in that thread, no?

Maybe I just meant to before it got locked?

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I think I got your back in that thread, no?

Maybe I just meant to before it got locked?

I am good. I sent a note to Howard letting him know I felt like I was being harassed/targeted. Its been pretty chill since that day.

12 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I am good. I sent a note to Howard letting him know I felt like I was being harassed/targeted. Its been pretty chill since that day.

The mods are realgm resort to thuggery. On that note happy 2700 consecutive game to Steve Holman our play by play radio man. I think his rookie season is when I became fan. I wanna say he started in 85 of my old memory serves.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, RandomFan said:

The fact that you know the difference between the two...

🤷‍♂️ 😂

My fav was Carrie diaries though, can’t believe that got cancelled. Ugh 🤦‍♀️ This just in, Spud’s account has been hacked...

• Haha 2