• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Kg is conflicted.

On the one hand, Kyme is a turd.  On the 'nother hand, this turd just "cleansed" the BOS arena of evil spirits with sage.  Literally.

Troll-isciousness of this level has to be championed in the I.S.E. thread .... doesn't it?

Am I a pawn? 🤔

• Haha 1

Congrats on having just about every Christmas day game stink because one team clearly doesn't deserve to be there, league.

I'll enjoy seeing the warriors "flexed" out of national TV matchups again this year.  And is the myth of DAL's status as a contender still a thing?

And am I the only one that still remembers people saying we were stupid for trading up to get Hunter because Hayes/NAW were such great prospects?  Well, as far as I can tell, they're both pretty terrible.  Meanwhile our guy's hitting a stride.

Oh and now that Giannis re-signed with MIL and all the jrue picks are finna be late 1sts at best, can we reevaluate David Griffin's supposedly being some great GM?

That team is shallow, not well balanced, and a Zion buffet raid away from being pretty trash.

And I'm still on this one.  Jaylen Brown's a better player than Tatum aka the Boston Golden Child.  Mr. 20pts on 22 fake-Kobe fadeaway long 2's.  Between his hero bawl and Smart's tone deaf offense, it's no wonder Boston keeps coming up short despite having solid talent.

Who's fault is it gonna be this year?  From Scary Terry to Horford to Hayward to Kyrie to Kemba... how many dudes are they gonna sacrifice before they admit they got a Tatum problem?

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1

Can we be honest about something?  kg's never really wrong .... but he does miscalculate?

Things kg may have miscalculated .......

- So, turns out, Jerami Grant doesn't suck?

- As we've already stated, Edwards might .... not flame out Anthony Bennett style? (shutup, @macdaddy )

- Perchance the Westbrook/Beal pairing does suck? (In fairness, it's more on Beal than Westbrook if we're being honest).

- John Wall is back(ish)?  (I'm not lookin' @NBASupes in the eye rn but it's mostly because his avatar sux)

- Maybe Thibodeau can coach?

- Sexland maybe can play basketball? (Let's be real, I just wanted to say SexLand)

Ok, that's enough for now.  I was right about a lotta stuff too.  I'll check back on these at the midway point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

Can we be honest about something?  kg's never really wrong .... but he does miscalculate?

- As we've already stated, Edwards might .... not flame out Anthony Bennett style? (shutup, @macdaddy )

- Perchance the Westbrook/Beal pairing does suck? (In fairness, it's more on Beal than Westbrook if we're being honest).

- John Wall is back(ish)?  (I'm not lookin' @NBASupes in the eye rn but it's mostly because his avatar sux)

- Sexland maybe can play basketball? (Let's be real, I just wanted to say SexLand)

Ok, that's enough for now.  I was right about a lotta stuff too.  I'll check back on these at the midway point.

Told you

• Haha 2

• Moderators
On 1/9/2021 at 11:40 AM, kg01 said:

What i've learned is things change quickly.   Now we all know i was right about Edwards (lol) but I was right about Trae.....after his first 3 months, i was right about him for a good year and half and now i'm wrong about  him again.   Apparently the consensus is he sucks.  So Edwards still has time to suck too.  He won't though.  It's a different NBA and it's made for guys like him.

But seriously you're jumping the gun on some of it.   

-Thibs could always coach and going from poor coaching to good coaching makes everyone feel good at first (see Bud's first year).  But Thibs will wear guys down.  He always has.  

-John Wall looks great.   But he looked great in Wash. and what did that get them?   

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What i've learned is things change quickly.   Now we all know i was right about Edwards (lol) but I was right about Trae.....after his first 3 months, i was right about him for a good year and half and now i'm wrong about  him again.   Apparently the consensus is he sucks.  So Edwards still has time to suck too.  He won't though.  It's a different NBA and it's made for guys like him.

But seriously you're jumping the gun on some of it.   

-Thibs could always coach and going from poor coaching to good coaching makes everyone feel good at first (see Bud's first year).  But Thibs will wear guys down.  He always has.  

-John Wall looks great.   But he looked great in Wash. and what did that get them?   

Well, I'll be honest, I saw a couple of my predictions starting to go awry and I had to get in front of thangs before others had a chance to call me out. hehe

Thibs is definitely a 1 or 2-year pop destined to burn everyone out.

Your WallZards comment made me smile.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...