• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member

This guy won't take his rehab seriously.

CJ McCollum to Zion Williamson: 'You’ve got to figure out what you want to do with this game'

In his first four seasons with the Pelicans, Zion Williamson has played in just 114 games. That’s not even a season and a half worth of on-court action. What’s made his career so frustrating thus far is that in those games he was one of the most dominant players in the league right off the bat. “Your ceiling is unlike anything the NBA has ever seen,” McCollum claims he told Williamson. “But it’s up to you to take full advantage of whatever that is. I can’t want it for you. Mom can’t want it to you. Dad can’t want it to you. Staff can’t want it to you. So it’s up to you to decide what that looks like. … You’ve got to figure out what you want to do with this game, because this game will go where you take it.”

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This guy won't take his rehab seriously.

CJ McCollum to Zion Williamson: 'You’ve got to figure out what you want to do with this game'

In his first four seasons with the Pelicans, Zion Williamson has played in just 114 games. That’s not even a season and a half worth of on-court action. What’s made his career so frustrating thus far is that in those games he was one of the most dominant players in the league right off the bat. “Your ceiling is unlike anything the NBA has ever seen,” McCollum claims he told Williamson. “But it’s up to you to take full advantage of whatever that is. I can’t want it for you. Mom can’t want it to you. Dad can’t want it to you. Staff can’t want it to you. So it’s up to you to decide what that looks like. … You’ve got to figure out what you want to do with this game, because this game will go where you take it.”

Stop inhaling sheet cake 🍰 and he should be fine. Seriously, eat kale 🥬 and run 🏃‍♀️ for a minute, you won’t die or anything you got enough fat to last a lifetime. 

GO ZION

and Go Ja! No more 🔫 it’s enough already 

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Good lord he was just on NBA radio 📻 seriously thirsty for Spo d!ck Jesus 

It's a wonder he can speak with all the gonads in his mouth.  It's shameful how he lists after anything associated wit the heet. 

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

They didn't show what was at the top of the steps

Hide contents

21246032_2067849769907390_1200211234_o.j

Whoa, I was under the impression mods had no sense of humor.  Haha, moddaddy with the solid lol. 

• Haha 2

How many coach hiring seasons have to pass, where Atkinson doesn't get hired, before folks stop diefying him?

Like how many front offices, who are paid millions to identify and hire good coaches, have to pass on the guy before Hawks fans stop pining after him?

Eta.  He could end up being TOR's hire, but I tend to doubt it.  We'll see. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1

Cool side wager for you degenerates.  Who plays the most games next year:

Ja Warrant

Zion

Kawhi

You'd think the curveball in the mix is not knowing what the suspension will be.  But the tricky part is Warrant misses dang near 30 games a year off injury anyways.  Of course his team goes like 22-8 in those games since he's overrated AF but who's counting. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ja Warrant

Zion

Kawhi

You'd think the curveball in the mix is not knowing what the suspension will be.  But the tricky part is Warrant misses dang near 30 games a year off injury anyways.  Of course his team goes like 22-8 in those games since he's overrated AF but who's counting. 

I'm going with Zion.   

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ja Warrant

Zion

Kawhi

They will play 82 games…amongst the 3 of them. :batman:

36 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I'm going with Zion.   

Zion turning into Oden. This blows.

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They will play 82 games…amongst the 3 of them. :batman:

Zion turning into Oden. This blows.

He's still relatively young though and with modern training techniques i think he can still do it unless he just doesn't care.   You can't convince me that Oden wasn't 34 years old when he was drafted.  Something was up there.  

Greg-Oden-David-Stern.jpg&ehk=1AlJbJXnUD

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He's still relatively young though and with modern training techniques i think he can still do it unless he just doesn't care.   You can't convince me that Oden wasn't 34 years old when he was drafted.  Something was up there.  

Greg-Oden-David-Stern.jpg&ehk=1AlJbJXnUD

34? You’re too kind my jefe turnt mod! :smile: He was a stone face young 81 and we both know it! 😜 

• Haha 2

On the real though as far as basketball is concerned, it’s a shame to not see these dudes like Ja and Zion on the court. I dunno it would be kinda like in the 90’s you were having LJ from the Hornets 🐝 Miss a ton of games or like a Jason Kidd in Ja. We got to see what those dudes did as far as enjoying it. Kind of like to see them fulfill their talents.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

On the real though as far as basketball is concerned, it’s a shame to not see these dudes like Ja and Zion on the court. I dunno it would be kinda like in the 90’s you were having LJ from the Hornets 🐝 Miss a ton of games or like a Jason Kidd in Ja. We got to see what those dudes did as far as enjoying it. Kind of like to see them fulfill their talents.

Zion reminds me of the Shawn Kemp days although their problems were different.   I so badly wanted more of this:

tenor.gif?itemid=9724464

• Like 1