I've Seen Enough!

kg01

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@kg01  will love this

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47flj3mo6xfkbcy7jaz28

Yeah I saw that but couldn't think of a tasteful way to bring it up while taking a dig at our guy @Sothron.  In all seriousness though, does this guy have any credibility?

The report wouldn't surprise me, honestly.  I could see a scenario where Towns just wants a change of scenery due to the year he's had.

On another note, I'm not done with the Seeeees.  One thing that galled me when I was watching their broadcast last night.  On an inbounds play, Smart and Steven Adams took a tumble.  On the replay, Adams set a screen on Smart who flopped like a fish - no call.

Scalabrine, on the broadcast, says "this play was run to draw an offensive foul on Adams, the Seees would've gotten a free throw and the ball, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T CALL IT, blah, blah ..."

Anyone remember our DAL game where Cauley-Stein ran over Trae and the basketball world couldn't wait to tell everyone how stupid Trae was for trying to draw a foul on a screen and how no one ever calls that foul?  I just found that funny.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47flj3mo6xfkbcy7jaz28

Yeah I saw that but couldn't think of a tasteful way to bring it up while taking a dig at our guy @Sothron.  In all seriousness though, does this guy have any credibility?

The report wouldn't surprise me, honestly.  I could see a scenario where Towns just wants a change of scenery due to the year he's had.

On another note, I'm not done with the Seeeees.  One thing that galled me when I was watching their broadcast last night.  On an inbounds play, Smart and Steven Adams took a tumble.  On the replay, Adams set a screen on Smart who flopped like a fish - no call.

Scalabrine, on the broadcast, says "this play was run to draw an offensive foul on Adams, the Seees would've gotten a free throw and the ball, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T CALL IT, blah, blah ..."

Anyone remember our DAL game where Cauley-Stein ran over Trae and the basketball world couldn't wait to tell everyone how stupid Trae was for trying to draw a foul on a screen and how no one ever calls that foul?  I just found that funny.

giphy.gif

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I don't believe they will trade KAT or Dlo. They haven't had a single healthy season with both guys yet. Toss in Edwards and Beasley with a new coach and that team needs at least a season to grow together. 

Trading KAT would shock me a lot more than Dlo.

• Like 1

Why are we catering to JJ Redick though. Isn’t it the stars and superstars who dictate where they go these days? He is neither. I get that he’s a vet but does everyone have to go to a preferred destination. He sounds a bit privileged to me. 

This just in. JJ Redick would like a black S500 to receive him at the airport. He needs the interior of that car to be 71 degrees EXACTLY. 

Griffin should have sent him to the Wolves, Pistons or Rockets. JJ is gonna probably whine his way to a ring. 

I mean the ring would solidify his career as a fringe starter extraordinaire right?

• Like 1

You shouldn't cater to a guy like Reddick.  That's not the point.  The point is a real GM would've made it clear to a player like Reddick that you do not cater to a player like Reddick.

A fraud tries to play the game of telling him you're gonna cater to him when you actually have no intention to do so.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You shouldn't cater to a guy like Reddick.  That's not the point.  The point is a real GM would've made it clear to a player like Reddick that you do not cater to a player like Reddick.

A fraud tries to play the game of telling him you're gonna cater to him when you actually have no intention to do so.

i get that but not sure why griff would say he was going to buy him out anyway when there were obviously better moves for the team.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

i get that but not sure why griff would say he was going to buy him out anyway when there were obviously better moves for the team.   

Because he's actually bad at his job.  Or, let me rephrase, it's because Lebron isn't currently on his team so he's lost.

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh, I didn’t know you had a point, just an agenda to hate Griff. 😆 Ya they both suck. Better?

On 4/1/2021 at 2:04 PM, Spud2nique said:

Indubitably. 

Not satisfied with your thoughts on the Warriors "game" against TOR last night.  Needed more fire and brimstone.

There's no excuse for how far they fall absent Curry and Klay.  If anybody thinks they're just gonna pick up playoff-level play once them dudes come back, they've got another thing coming.

Curry will be a year older and a year away from that sliver of his career where he was able to carry a team.  Klay may not play half the year between rest and likely setbacks.  After that, all they've got is the dudes that just got ran smooth, clean off the court by a terrible TOR squad.

Sorry, even if you had the last pick every first round, you've gotta be able to field and develop a better team than this.  I've said often, about their brain trust, that all the pieces were in place before any of them got their jobs.  All they've done since then is coast and the product we're seeing this year is the result of that.

They didn't do any work to land KD.  All they had to do was not be d*cks.  And, just like clockwork, what did they do after KD got there?  Started being d*cks and he left.

So if they didn't draft Curry, didn't draft Klay, didn't really land KD ... what did they do?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

Not satisfied with your thoughts on the Warriors "game" against TOR last night.  Needed more fire and brimstone.

There's no excuse for how far they fall absent Curry and Klay.  If anybody thinks they're just gonna pick up playoff-level play once them dudes come back, they've got another thing coming.

Curry will be a year older and a year away from that sliver of his career where he was able to carry a team.  Klay may not play half the year between rest and likely setbacks.  After that, all they've got is the dudes that just got ran smooth, clean off the court by a terrible TOR squad.

Sorry, even if you had the last pick every first round, you've gotta be able to field and develop a better team than this.  I've said often, about their brain trust, that all the pieces were in place before any of them got their jobs.  All they've done since then is coast and the product we're seeing this year is the result of that.

They didn't do any work to land KD.  All they had to do was not be d*cks.  And, just like clockwork, what did they do after KD got there?  Started being d*cks and he left.

So if they didn't draft Curry, didn't draft Klay, didn't really land KD ... what did they do?

My thoughts are what I’ve thought for the last 10 years. Curry is a lil punk, Klay can’t do anything but shoot, fine a lil D and is the biggest crybaby and womanizer around (see OKC 2016 postgame conf. he was about to cry like a 3 year old), KD is fighting with Rappaport, KD is a cupcake 🧁 and just tries to creat super teams, he’s always have a complex about him, low self esteem, and Draymond is the dumbest wannabe smart guy ever. Greatest defensive player GTFO. He kicked Adams in the nads, he’s not even a basketball player he’s a punk. Kerr, the choir boy, good coach, I think not, he just had a collection of heartless stars who made him look good and he’s being exposed. Joe Lacob has the smallest wenis I’m sure and when they lost to the Cavs in the 2016 finals he stormed off like a loser then signed KD and now he’s saying he wants to get Curry more help.

Curry is a chucker extraordinaire, the fact that people compared Trae to him sickened me from day 1. Then his team is losing by 60 and he’s doing a karate 🥋 dance on the sidelines, really? That’s your leader, that’s the fans hero right there? Ok. And the fans, don’t get me started. Where are they? I realize it’s covid but these fans are the biggest idiots in the history of fans. I thought the Celtics fans were worse but it’s a head to head competition. Thanks @kg01 way to boil my blood pressure. 😂 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

David Griffin should be on that hotseat.  PeliCan'ts are terribly constructed and Van Gundy is just going through the motions.

I really thought SVG would be successful with all that talent.   Maybe he's just a dinosaur at this point.   Or maybe he's trying to play the new way when he's got an old school talent.   You have a guy who is shooting 60%+ from the field, and these aren't putback dunks, and he's only scoring 26 a game?   Seems like Zion might be underutilized. 

11 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I really thought SVG would be successful with all that talent.   Maybe he's just a dinosaur at this point.   Or maybe he's trying to play the new way when he's got an old school talent.   You have a guy who is shooting 60%+ from the field, and these aren't putback dunks, and he's only scoring 26 a game?   Seems like Zion might be underutilized

Empty stats, homes.