• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Funny, some people say if Yi Jianlian had come along in this era he would've been a more successful player.

I say, no, he just would've been Lauri Marika enough.

Ohhhhhhhhh ....

🤓

What happened to that Lauri dude? Got demoted to the bench in Chi.  

Bulls offered him $14 mil, he wanted $18-20.  Your buddy JamBrad thinks he's a 'cheaper' option in lieu of paying Collins, SMDH.

Cheaper yes, but not better....give me the better player.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What happened to that Lauri dude? Got demoted to the bench in Chi.  

Bulls offered him $14 mil, he wanted $18-20.  Your buddy JamBrad thinks he's a 'cheaper' option in lieu of paying Collins, SMDH.

Cheaper yes, but not better....give me the better player.

No idea what ol jambrad's deal is.  Scared for us to pay anybody so wants us to trade for garbage just so we can stay cheap.  Completely weird.

And I know he reads this board, so feel free to hazard an answer on rgm, jamallo.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

No idea what ol jambrad's deal is.  Scared for us to pay anybody so wants us to trade for garbage just so we can stay cheap.  Completely weird.

And I know he reads this board, so feel free to hazard an answer on rgm, jamallo.

Who is he here? He has to have an account. 😂 

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

jamallo

Good God Coby White for Cam? Why does he want to ruin us when we are gelling so beautifully? 😔 What the heck. Is he a mole sent from Boston, Philly or Chicago? He keeps trying to use our roster to better those teams. 

ps Don’t show the Coby thing to Supes. We will have to surgically remove his foot 🦶 from the aforementioned Jambrad’s a$$. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Who is he here? He has to have an account. 😂 

I think you can read without an account.  I'm pretty sure he does that.

And yeah, Coby-for-Cam is frikin ridiculous.  How can anyone think that's a good idea after seeing what we've seen from that guy vs Trae.

Like, how can you see him getting turnstiled on defense, taking bad shots (and missin' 'em) and think, "ya know, he'd look good in our uni ..."  Like, who thinks that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man, I'm done with Portland.  Should be better than what they are.

Folks always go gaga over Lillard and his long shots or whatever.  But when we gonna ask ourselves why are they always needing them lucky a** heaves to win games anyways.

• Like 1

Only place I’d post this here. I’ve really seen enough. So Luka hits a game winner and I get all these alerts that he’s Magic Johnson, and it’s Luka Magic and then more saying how NBA players like Lebron and Lillard are in awe of him.

Seriously? There’s still a Luka agenda. I’m sorry if Trae hit those he wouldn’t get that response.

I’VE SEEN ENOUGH @kg01!!! 😡 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Only place I’d post this here. I’ve really seen enough. So Luka hits a game winner and I get all these alerts that he’s Magic Johnson, and it’s Luka Magic and then more saying how NBA players like Lebron and Lillard are in awe of him.

Seriously? There’s still a Luka agenda. I’m sorry if Trae hit those he wouldn’t get that response.

I’VE SEEN ENOUGH @kg01!!! 😡 

Aye, the I.S.E. has a strict policy against touting play-in team "stars" so we can't help but support your outrage here.

Other notes ...

- BullSuck!  How did I miss on this Vuc trade so bad.  I thought it would make them dangerous.  Seems like it's made them as dangerous as wet tissue (huh?)

- I miss Game of Thrones and Game of Zones.  I can't be the only one. 😔

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

so we can't help but support your outrage here.

😂 

I just went on realgm and saw the Luka thread and was about to comment but didn’t. Saw that Texaschick getting mad at some because of Lebron posting on it. 😆 That guy is so insecure it’s hilarious.

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I miss Game of Thrones and Game of Zones.  I can't be the only one. 

I love that, will it ever come back. I hate the fact that it was around during the scrubs run and I had to see Curry Draymond Klay. Now that we are on the rise they take it away, granted the show is gone but still. BS.

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 

I just went on realgm and saw the Luka thread and was about to comment but didn’t. Saw that Texaschick getting mad at some because of Lebron posting on it. 😆 That guy is so insecure it’s hilarious.

I'm not even paying attention to it.  Guy falls and bumbles into a shot that happens to go in and folks fall all over themselves.  Eh, I got no energy for barely playoff teams.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm not even paying attention to it.  Guy falls and bumbles into a shot that happens to go in and folks fall all over themselves.  Eh, I got no energy for barely playoff teams.

The good news is they won because Grayson Allen missed 2 free throws to seal the win.   I hope he's ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/17/2021 at 4:16 AM, Spud2nique said:

Luka whines like a little twat. ISE!!!!! That’s all from headquarters... 

The Realgm mods went to bed angry.

I call him a middle class man's Slovenian-Westbrook.  It'll be interesting to see how all the folks that hate(d) on Westbrook's play reconcile that with their love for how Luqua plays.

Comps to Bird/Magic and all-time great expectations came wayyy too fast 'n loose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

And another thing .....

Zion waxing poetic about loving to play in Madison Square Garden.  Shutup dude.  I'm sure PeliCan'ts fans love hearing that noise as you lead their team to another lotto berth.

And I wanna pose a question.  I know everybody loves the SGA guy out of OKC.  Good young player, all that.  Fine.  But .... we're clear he's not on Trae's level, right?

I mean, the next time he's #1 on opposing teams' scouting reports will be the first time.  We're not diminishing the fact that he played alongside a HOFer in LAC and again in OKC last year while he was doing all this 'winning', are we?

I realize they were a 'tough out' this year before the organization pulled the plug.  That's admirable.  But I'm gonna be very curious to see how he/they fare next year, which will be the first time the defense will key on him the way Trae's had to deal with since minute 1 in the league.

He may sink, he may fly.  Alls I'm saying is we don't know at this point.  Seems capable but .. we'll have to see.

And I ain't tryna be that guy but ... well, let's just say I'm still waiting on Morant to take a next step the way Trae did in year 2.  I was told he'd be prime-Rose or Westbrook by now.  Take a look at his nimbers and those touting him better be glad he has a solid ensemble cast around him (again).

• Like 2

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And another thing .....

Zion waxing poetic about loving to play in Madison Square Garden.  Shutup dude.  I'm sure PeliCan'ts fans love hearing that noise as you lead their team to another lotto berth.

And I wanna pose a question.  I know everybody loves the SGA guy out of OKC.  Good young player, all that.  Fine.  But .... we're clear he's not on Trae's level, right?

I mean, the next time he's #1 on opposing teams' scouting reports will be the first time.  We're not diminishing the fact that he played alongside a HOFer in LAC and again in OKC last year while he was doing all this 'winning', are we?

I realize they were a 'tough out' this year before the organization pulled the plug.  That's admirable.  But I'm gonna be very curious to see how he/they fare next year, which will be the first time the defense will key on him the way Trae's had to deal with since minute 1 in the league.

He may sink, he may fly.  Alls I'm saying is we don't know at this point.  Seems capable but .. we'll have to see.

And I ain't tryna be that guy but ... well, let's just say I'm still waiting on Morant to take a next step the way Trae did in year 2.  I was told he'd be prime-Rose or Westbrook by now.  Take a look at his nimbers and those touting him better be glad he has a solid ensemble cast around him (again).

This this and this.

And there are a bunch of guys in the league that are supposedly 'better than Trae'.   At what exactly?  Getting things off a high shelf? 

And another thing.  Why are defensive rebounding numbers for tall wings treated with such reverence like they are somehow equal to assists?  All these guys getting 'double doubles' because they catch a handful of uncontested long rebounds that would have hit them in the face if they didn't catch it.    

• Haha 3