• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Friendly 🔥 nevertheless shots 🔥🔫 

I mean, he was downright dismissive of anyone who rejected the theory that Toppin would challenge for 2021 MVP.

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

JJ Reddick aka Petty LaBelle ... I love it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s old and grumpy. 😂 Tire to hangem up! 

I really hate this Heat culcha crap.  Hope we draw them in the 4/5 matchup and the refs let us put them outta their misery.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Haslem has always been a feel good story getting into shape to stay in the league in the first place (had no choice) and then carving out his place in the NBA game but folks always remember the last stuff on the court as well you know. Not a good look right there. Kinda like the last time a kid got spanked ...that memory sticks with a 65 year old ...so you get the idea.  

• 2 weeks later...

(Ok, lemme take in a deeeep breath.)

- Can we just send Boston home now?  I hear it's peak season for fishin' in the Cape.  We could be missing the chance to nab some choice lobster and other goodies by keeping them around pretending they have a chance to do anything besides sully their own reps further.

- Get it together UTA.  Lookin' like the 60-win Hawks team that struggled with sorry a** Nets in round 1 that year.

- Aye PHX, that regular season was smoove.  Real smooove ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gnvy7zrhjjobcu15mt

Too bad you finna get put out in the first round tho.

- Let's be honest, this post is all about your Miamiiiiiiii Heeeeeeeeat!!

Heeeey guys .....

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47otq8kdpnabm58dd6hhz

Life's a lil' diff'rnt when ya actually have to play road games in the playoffs, huh?

Wait, wait so you're tellin' me Jimi Butler's not on Lebron and Kobe's level despite walking around as if he is?   Nooooo, who would've thought?

Hol' on, so maybe Bam Adebayo's not a super/mega star?  Funny how, after getting his deal, he actually regressed this year.  Como se dice, Jerome James 2.0?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ecq3giwqryhabfbq3a

(Ok yeah, that was a little far but I'mma roll with it.)

And man ol' Herro went from the snarly face to this ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47jjnfadhfloz8a29tmfk

If they could've turned that into Harden somehow, but chose not to (as is alleged), yikes.

Folks, after last season, the eggsperts were saying Giannis was gonna be a Heat and they were gonna get Ola-sleep-o and whatever else and they were gonna be a dynasty by now.

Life comes at ya fast.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

(Ok, lemme take in a deeeep breath.)

- Can we just send Boston home now?  I hear it's peak season for fishin' in the Cape.  We could be missing the chance to nab some choice lobster and other goodies by keeping them around pretending they have a chance to do anything besides sully their own reps further.

- Get it together UTA.  Lookin' like the 60-win Hawks team that struggled with sorry a** Nets in round 1 that year.

- Aye PHX, that regular season was smoove.  Real smooove ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gnvy7zrhjjobcu15mt

Too bad you finna get put out in the first round tho.

- Let's be honest, this post is all about your Miamiiiiiiii Heeeeeeeeat!!

Heeeey guys .....

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47otq8kdpnabm58dd6hhz

Life's a lil' diff'rnt when ya actually have to play road games in the playoffs, huh?

Wait, wait so you're tellin' me Jimi Butler's not on Lebron and Kobe's level despite walking around as if he is?   Nooooo, who would've thought?

Hol' on, so maybe Bam Adebayo's not a super/mega star?  Funny how, after getting his deal, he actually regressed this year.  Como se dice, Jerome James 2.0?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ecq3giwqryhabfbq3a

(Ok yeah, that was a little far but I'mma roll with it.)

And man ol' Herro went from the snarly face to this ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47jjnfadhfloz8a29tmfk

If they could've turned that into Harden somehow, but chose not to (as is alleged), yikes.

Folks, after last season, the eggsperts were saying Giannis was gonna be a Heat and they were gonna get Ola-sleep-o and whatever else and they were gonna be a dynasty by now.

Life comes at ya fast.

Bubble life. The other issue with the Heat is they were holding out for Giannis FAcy. So they were trading/leasing contracts/players.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I got the Hawks, Nets, Clipps winning tonight.

I'm with you on 2 out of 3.  I think something's broken within the Clippers and I think it's coming to a head tonight.  If they ever get down by 10 or more, they're gonna meltdown like Chernobyl.

Speaking of steaming cesspools, gotta lovehate the Loston Selltics.

I'm no Kyrie fan but the Seeees' response to him hoping the fans "stick to basketball" instead of racist chants or stte is telling.  Of course, because Loston has a history steeped in racism, there's plenty of evidence supporting what Kyrie's describing.  Including both former and current Selltics players having noted it.  In particular, Smart had a racist incident like last season iirc.

Despite all that, they can't stop the vitriol for Irving.  It's a shame and it's about time they dealt with it.  "It" being the hard-on they still have for a guy that's been gone for 2 years.  And "it" being the fact that a significant portion of their fans probably still long for the days where there were separate dining sections and bathrooms.

But, of course, Dan E. strAinge claims he's never seen/heard it.  IOW, you'd rather be part of the problem than be part of the solution.  Coward.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Coward

Agreed. I’m actively rooting for the Clippers since my Nique jersey arrived in Clippers in 1994, and since they got Kawhi a couple years ago, and since they are playing the racist Mavs... 

Loving the Schmelts dismantling if you wanna call it that. F Danny E Strange, love that btw, that and ur Jollins thing are some catchy tunes I’ll tell ya.

• Haha 2