• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

On 7/31/2021 at 8:24 PM, Spud2nique said:

Fit is there but is he gonna skip “the Heat culture” ..the workout part? :mellow:

No way he meets their body fat requirement with a boodee like that.

I do think he'll make them a more consistent regular season team, I guess.  I just reject the notion that 'where Lowry goes the champagne flows'.  That's how folks are speaking of him lately.

Wonder how he meshes with Jimi.  Sounds ok on paper but what if Jimi decides he doesn't like the smell of his Old Spice or something?

• Haha 2

Reading Stein's report that the Westbrook trade increased the likelihood Beal wants to stay in WAS ... like huh?

The only, I repeat 'only', reason they sniffed the playoffs was that Westbrook dragged them there.  For all his faults, once he got healthy, that's when their team took off.  He's consistently in the playoffs and typically advancing.  Why does that turn Beal off (allegedly)?

Tells me all I need to know about Beal.

I can't believe the Beal/McCullom comp has turned out this way.  Shout out, again, to ol' @Spud2nique

Makes me wonder who else I'm wrong on.  I may need to reevaluate some thangs.

Who's left that we disagree on, spud?  Precious?  Eh, I still think I'm right on him.  He's just a guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Tells me all I need to know about Beal.

Lol that’s crazy. He is wanted to stay now because Russ is gone? Dang, that’s cold. 

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can't believe the Beal/McCullom comp has turned out this way.  Shout out, again, to ol' @Spud2nique

Talent wise ur boy Beal takes it but I’d prolly rather have CJ if Beal is gonna be a d!ck. I’m not a Westbrook guy by any means but he’s done a lot more than Beal in this league.

• Like 2

Steve Aschburner was on NBA radio

wirh Joel Meyers and Sam Mitchell. Mitchell cued him on the Hawks offseason and where they stand in the East next season and he said..

Uhhhh blah blah blah they East is better. I mean even if it wasn’t then they’d need to be better.. 

HUH? Blubbering idiot.

Then he goes on to talk about his Chicago Bulls and all of a sudden he gets excited and it peaks his curiosity on how far they can go.

Me yelling out the window: GTFOOOOO HEREEEEEEE!!!! 

Then I listen to Amin El Hassan and Evan something.

Amin goes on a rant and says Masai should never been fired from the Raptors and they should make him head chairman of the group that owns the Raptors the maple 🍁 company. Ok Amin we get it he’s your hero.. stop it. That guy is annoying me now. If I see him I’ll swing.

Then he goes on to say that he’s disappointed in the Pelican.. ok go on, kg, spud, we all are but why? Because he found out through a report from Brian Windhorst that New Orleans made an offer to CP3 at 3 years and 100 million. Amin was mad that the figure was too low and that if the Pelicans wanted to team up Zion with a good point guard like CP3 then they should have gotten rid of another high price piece to offer cp3 more money. Huh?

I think the Pelicans are dumb but for other reasons. And yes it’s. Shame they ended up with Devonta Graham and Tomas Satoransky but they will have much bigger fish to fry soon if they don’t hurry up and win.

Also, they said the Hornets are making restricted free agent Lauri Marrkanan to an offer sheet tomorrow to steal him away from the Bulls who don’t even want him anymore anyways.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Steve Aschburner was on NBA radio

wirh Joel Meyers and Sam Mitchell. Mitchell cued him on the Hawks offseason and where they stand in the East next season and he said..

Uhhhh blah blah blah they East is better. I mean even if it wasn’t then they’d need to be better.. 

HUH? Blubbering idiot.

Then he goes on to talk about his Chicago Bulls and all of a sudden he gets excited and it peaks his curiosity on how far they can go.

Me yelling out the window: GTFOOOOO HEREEEEEEE!!!! 

Listening to it now, guy had nothing to say.  So smug

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Listening to it now, guy had nothing to say.  So smug

He was talking about the old days when Terry Porter ran out into the street after not being drafted and sitting in the green room. Steve was around when Mikan was famous with the 2 handed set shot.

image.gif.f7caf1de0da13c1d9b6da6da14aa9097.gif

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Also, they said the Hornets are making restricted free agent Lauri Marrkanan to an offer sheet tomorrow to steal him away from the Bulls who don’t even want him anymore anyways.

@kg01 you don’t read my posts :cray2:

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, kg01 said:

We ain't gonna talk about Slovenia takin that spoon full of cinnamon today?

Well...um...that's an apt description.

Same as always with the golden child...missed freethrows and lack of conditioning being a factor in the 4th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 you don’t read my posts :cray2:

I read all your posts but that's not important right now.  I need your help.

Just read a 'who's next year's mvp' thread on RgM and saw several people listing Trae in their top 5's.

Am I going crazy, spud2?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47o2rceokkw14fq18du1

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

'who's next year's mvp' t

I made a Trae is the mvp thread at the beginning of last season. Can that be found? We can attach it! :dance:

48 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I read all your posts but that's not important right now

:mellow: Sounds excellent! 

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I read all your posts but that's not important right now.  I need your help.

Just read a 'who's next year's mvp' thread on RgM and saw several people listing Trae in their top 5's.

Am I going crazy, spud2?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47o2rceokkw14fq18du1

You’ve been at the bizaro  world haven’t u..

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Australia wins bronze medal over Slovenia.

YESSS!!!! I mean ummm I didn’t have a horse.. :unsure:

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Australia wins bronze medal over Slovenia.

Btw how bout a spoiler alert for all us morons that can’t figure out what time events are on. :indifferent:

• Haha 2