• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would've ghosted them fools too.  Friggin losers tryna put it all on him.  Shiiiiiii....

He has his faults, sure.  But he ain't the reason they lost.  And, as soon as the ink was dry on the Hawks' victory, them losers went to finger-pointing and blame-shifting.

It was cowardly and I'm not surprised media/fans haven't called them out on it.  GLLLLenn Rivers and JoeLLLL are media darlings so folks tend to avoid stating the obvious.  Which is that GLLLLenn is a terrible coach sporting a pristine rep.

And JoeLLLL has been outta shape literally every year he's been in the league and has done less with more than just about every center in the league right now.

That dang Rick Kamla.  Bless his heart.  Talking about Haslem coming back foh da cul-cha.

Said him gettin ejected in the only minutes he played all year, was a sign to show errybidy the Heat dont take no mess.

Uh, where was all that toughness when dey was gettin dat a** swept in round 1 comin off a finals appearance. 

People need to stop falling for the plantain in the tailpipe down in south FL.

Speaking of crazy bananas, anybody seen the supposed exerpts from the Giannis biography?  Yikes, Jason Kidd is terrible as a human.  Did DAL do any background checking?  Mavs are a sneaky poorly-run outfit.  Eh, better them than us.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Speaking of crazy bananas, anybody seen the supposed exerpts from the Giannis biography?  Yikes, Jason Kidd is terrible as a human.  Did DAL do any background checking?  Mavs are a sneaky poorly-run outfit.  Eh, better them than us.

I just saw that...good luck to them in Dallas 

Offseason snap judgments ...

MIA: People seem to be forgetting their #1 problem was depth.  All they've done is lose Nunn, who won them a couple games the past few years, and added some old guys.

Lowry's good but does he really represent an improvement at their pg position?  It's not as cut n' dry as the eggsperts would have you believe.

Eggperts have a bit of a dilemna on Lowry too.  How can they paint the picture that Dragic is the upgrade DAL needs while simultaneously touting Lowry as sooo significantly better than Dragic?

CHI: Ever since they hired their GM, he's just been .. doin' stuff.  Well, just because you're .. doin' stuff doesn't mean you're doin' the right stuff.  So far, he's battin' snake eyes (huh?).

Who knew adding a non-defender in Vuc to a non-defender in Lavine wouldn't pay dividends?  Well, everybody.  Everybody knew .. except CHI's brass apparently.  Now all they've done is add another key non-defender at the same position as Lavine.  Oh and Lonzo who'll be good but not good enough to offset the rest of that mismosh roster.

BOS: Oh Loston, what are you doing?  Horford was runnin on fumes when PHI mistake-signed him.  Now all he is is a couple years older.  Marcus is still the limited player you tried to trade the past couple seasons.  Tatum is still just jakin' and not making anyone better.  Brown is still better than Tatum but you still keep ignoring that fact.

And you decide to add Dennis to the mix.  I hope you don't expect him to come in and be a team player.  Dude lost like $70 millie.  He's gonna be in getchours mode at a spot where you need a facilitator.  Can you imagine he and Tatum playing myturn/yourturn all while the rest are just looking on aghast at the display?  Man, I feel for Celtic fans like Juanjo aka @Sothron

POR/DAL: Same issue.  Bad roster.  You knew it was a bad roster.  Your #1 objective was to improve this bad roster and you failed spectacularly.  I like THJr but he can't be your second best guy.  It's like we're watching the same slowspeed train wreck we watched in New Orleans before Davis said, "Bdee, bdee, thas all folks."

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Loston

Ohhhh… may I?

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man, I feel for Celtic fans like Juanjo aka @Sothron

:laugh1:

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

POR

Disagree here. I’m a crazy person but I think the Blazers make strides in the playoffs this year. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Disagree here. I’m a crazy person but I think the Blazers make strides in the playoffs this year. 

I think we've seen the best of the Lillllard-led Blazers.  I don't see many teams they're now truly better than in the West.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kg01 said:

I think we've seen the best of the Lillllard-led Blazers.  I don't see many teams they're now truly better than in the West.

I’d totally give up on them as well but this Billups thing has me intrigued, I just want to see a prime Lillard and CJ..(a bit past prime) under somebody different than Stotts for once.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’d totally give up on them as well but this Billups thing has me intrigued, I just want to see a prime Lillard and CJ..(a bit past prime) under somebody different than Stotts for once.

I agree Stotts got stale.  But I remain unconvinced Billups is gonna walk in and pay dividends right away.

His first comments were that he's gonna look for his leaders to play more defense or stte.  Good luck with getting Lilllllard and McColllllum to guard their positions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I agree Stotts got stale.  But I remain unconvinced Billups is gonna walk in and pay dividends right away.

His first comments were that he's gonna look for his leaders to play more defense or stte.  Good luck with getting Lilllllard and McColllllum to guard their positions.

Ya he’s not turning them into himself and Rip but I think he has a few tricks up his sleeve. Guess we will see. Avatar bet? Lol.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You should do a podcast on all NBA teams and discussing their predicted win totals. :cheer:

Aye, still feel the same about POR after seeing these pictures of Lil' Lard (stole that nickname from some RgM rando)...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS2CdxIHBzk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=aa12821e-04d4-421e-8cea-54a85d1fcadf

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1