• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Like they need him to be better than Trae to make them, and their terrible opinions, feel better.

Then perhaps the mad crowd is after Trae for being dead wrong about him.

IT’S THE EGGSPURTTTSSSSS!!!! 

RUN 4 covaaaaaa mothaaaaaaaaaa… :unsure:

#themediasfulladirtytricks

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He doesn’t even grab the door he walks in.. prances in. ENOUGH! :angry2:

I mean, I wouldn't be upset if you "accidentally" sneezed into his pumpkin latte.  And I know he got a pumpkin latte.  It was probably too hot for his first sip too.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47k4nsgwmg5v001yvnel

And is that offense greater than when the old(ish) lady allows the door to slam in my face even though I know she saw me coming.  I ain't asking for her to hold it but gal dayum you can at least fake it a little.

Lastly, on a totally different note, is there a more overrated player than that Thybulle guy?  Ok, he's good defensively but folks talk about that guy as if he's an all-timer.  Sorry, that's a bit much.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Lastly, on a totally different note, is there a more overrated player than that Thybulle guy?  Ok, he's good defensively but folks talk about that guy as if he's an all-timer.  Sorry, that's a bit much.

Over-rated - his best move is to let a guy go buy him and swipe from behind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bird got the scouting report, by the way as a youth I hated players who swiped me from behind because I was too slow and my teammates wouldn’t tell me somebody was trailing because kids can’t communicate much that early… :indifferent:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

pumpkin latte. 

Sugar free no doubt. I mean so is mine but we’re talkin about him right now :unsure:

I’m not like a get off my lawn old guy but would it kill him to either grab the door, or walk in and say thanks or either or both? 

Oh whatever.. I mean lw talked about earning respect but that’s respect! This is some common courtesy..ok rant over.

image.gif.63212db9ff96fb0b9341bf12d66cd06a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And don't forget biting on any and all pump fakes and devastatingly fouling 3pt shooters.  'Cause, apparently, he's the only dude in the history of basketball that can consistently block dude's jumpshots I guess?

He's just another "analytics" darling who's metrics look good.  Strangely having an actual rim protector equals him not getting punished when guys blow by him while he's tryna swipe from behind.

34 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Bird got the scouting report, by the way as a youth I hated players who swiped me from behind because I was too slow and my teammates wouldn’t tell me somebody was trailing because kids can’t communicate much that early… :indifferent:

Fortunately for me, I had a tite handle but I still got got with that stupid move.  Because apparently folks frowned on me calling 'foul' when that dude hit my elbow from behind. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And don't forget biting on any and all pump fakes and devastatingly fouling 3pt shooters.  'Cause, apparently, he's the only dude in the history of basketball that can consistently block dude's jumpshots I guess?

He's just another "analytics" darling who's metrics look good.  Strangely having an actual rim protector equals him not getting punished when guys blow by him while he's tryna swipe from behind.

Fortunately for me, I had a tite handle but I still got got with that stupid move.  Because apparently folks frowned on me calling 'foul' when that dude hit my elbow from behind. 🤨

Lol 😆 you were a dirty lil Stockton from the sac. Love it.

• Haha 2

OMMFG, if you didn't understand why I absolutely loathe GLLLLenn Rivers, just tune into his appearance on BSPN today.

That guy is a gutless liar.  A terrible human being who absolutely gets a pass from spineless media and fans alike.

That guy's team gave up TWO 25+ point leads in ONE playoff series!!!!!

But you wanna make it about Simmons?!?!

What a freaking coward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

OMMFG, if you didn't understand why I absolutely loathe GLLLLenn Rivers, just tune into his appearance on BSPN today.

That guy is a gutless liar.  A terrible human being who absolutely gets a pass from spineless media and fans alike.

That guy's team gave up TWO 25+ point leads in ONE playoff series!!!!!

But you wanna make it about Simmons?!?!

What a freaking coward.

That’s what they were saying on radio 📻 Kam called him out and said “no, you haven’t always had Ben’s back Doc”..

Kam was kinda pissed. Lol.

Maaaan, I loved Doc the Hawk and I think it ends there, don’t get me wrong he’s a great human being most likely a likable guy but he kinda lied hard on this one for sure.

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s what they were saying on radio 📻 Kam called him out and said “no, you haven’t always had Ben’s back Doc”..

Maaaan, I loved Doc the Hawk and I think it ends there, don’t get me wrong he’s a great human being most likely a likable guy but he kinda lied hard on this one for sure.

He's a terrible human being, sir.  If you don't believe me, look into his kids' lives.  Whatever you learn will probably be more than he knows about them.

#ShotsFired

• Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I watched it and then rewatched what he said after game 7.   He's full of it.  They asked if Ben could be a PG on a championship team and he said exactly "i don't know the answer to that right now".   Which is way different than what he is now claiming of saying "I'm not going to answer those types of questions".  

• Like 1