I've Seen Enough!

kg01

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Big deal dunking on a small forward.   

At the meeting .. ya know, the GT meeting, I told Moses to seek and destroy Bol.  He obliged.

And there's no way Bol is a SF.  Definitely a SG. 😎

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I think he meant he’s seen enough of cheerleader Serge. :wacko:

That too.

• Haha 3

Hmm 🤔 Did they add new pieces? Thibs got a bee 🐝 in his bonnet. 

Knicks looking to boost three-point attempts to 40

i_53_52_57_derrick-rose.png?w=190

The Knicks averaged 30 3-point attempts in 2020-21, ranking 27th lowest. According to a source, Thibodeau is looking to boost the number to around 40 attempts. “I’m not going to give you the set number Thibs told us to get but that’s pretty good,” Derrick Rose said of the 52 deep launches. “It’s above the set number he told us. They’re all good looks. Where Kemba [Walker] is walking into 3s. He’s great off the dribble. RJ [Barrett] is the same. I’m more of a catch-and-shoot. But everyone’s making the game easier for the next person. When you have an offensive team like we have, it should make the game easier.’’

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hmm 🤔 Did they add new pieces? Thibs got a bee 🐝 in his bonnet. 

Knicks looking to boost three-point attempts to 40

i_53_52_57_derrick-rose.png?w=190

The Knicks averaged 30 3-point attempts in 2020-21, ranking 27th lowest. According to a source, Thibodeau is looking to boost the number to around 40 attempts. “I’m not going to give you the set number Thibs told us to get but that’s pretty good,” Derrick Rose said of the 52 deep launches. “It’s above the set number he told us. They’re all good looks. Where Kemba [Walker] is walking into 3s. He’s great off the dribble. RJ [Barrett] is the same. I’m more of a catch-and-shoot. But everyone’s making the game easier for the next person. When you have an offensive team like we have, it should make the game easier.’’

Kember and Fournier instead of Elfrid and Bullock....more offense, less defense at these 2 spots.

• Like 1

Fantasy rant:

HERRO IS NOT A POINT GUARD!

Who decides what position a player is listed as in fantasy? Seriously if you are gonna make Herro a PG, you gotta put / SG. I don’t know how much diff it’s really gonna make for my squad but it does shift a bit of imbalance to the PG position.

I mean ummmmm…. I love my core. :indifferent:

23 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Fantasy rant:

HERRO IS NOT A POINT GUARD!

Who decides what position a player is listed as in fantasy? Seriously if you are gonna make Herro a PG, you gotta put / SG. I don’t know how much diff it’s really gonna make for my squad but it does shift a bit of imbalance to the PG position.

I mean ummmmm…. I love my core. :indifferent:

He's listed as a PG for fantasy purposes?  That's plainly ridiculous.

• Sad 1

Anybody wondering how/why Woj, and to a greater extent Shams, get their "exclusives", check out the ongoing saga of Adam Schefter ..

https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-adam-schefter-step-too-far-emails-ex-wft-president-nfl-215632717.html

Long story short, amidst the Gruden emails they found an instance where Schefty basically sent his written story to the then-GM/Pres/whatever of the Washington Redsk.... er Football Team.  Seeking his pre-approval.

Went as far as to say stte, "I'm gonna send this to BSPN in an hour so lemme know what else to put in it, sir."  I'm paraphrasing but that was the overall gist.

He's currently trying to pass it off as 'oh I was just re-confirming with my sources' or w/e.  Yeah, ok.  Guy's clearly a mouthpiece for certain teams/personnel.

How can this be any different for Woj/Shams?  When will people stop propping these dudes up as "journalists" and just call them what they are .. stooges.  Well placed stooges doing the bidding of certain teams.

I noticed an interesting thing from the Scalabrine dude who now openly discredits Shams on the radio whenever his name's brought up.  Says you can't believe anything he says because he's just a mouthpiece for certain teams/guys.  Yes, he literally said that.  Shocking but what he fails to realize is this only confirms the same for Woj.

What makes Scalabrine's stance more interesting is the fact that, when Shams was first getting big, he came onto their show a couple times.  I think he worked with Scalabrine on yahoo or something too.  Now that Shams is "bigtime" he will no longer come on their show, thus they seem to have decided they don't need to protect him anymore.  Clearly sour grapey.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 10/8/2021 at 1:24 PM, kg01 said:

Yooooooooo spud spittin' that fire on the radio!!!  Got the hosts chucklin' sensibly.

Dropped the Kareem knowledge too?  Great call!

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kvnjzzgo2qiuaq2u47

spud out here like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kvnjzzgo2qiuaq2u47

Got a link for those of us late to the game?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Got a link for those of us late to the game?

Don’t worry I’m making more calls to them. I really do like them the most on NBA radio. I guess as a duo, Termine and Eddie Johnson are ok but not as good for me. Isola is cool too.

Take 2 will be tomorrow! 😂 

• Like 2