• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Seeing Trae in the NBA75 stuff and watching the other dudes made me think of one thing....

How trash were those old Selltic teams?  I mean, really?  Havlicheck was trash.  Dude could only dribble with one hand and his shooting makes Josh Smith look like Steph Curry.

And Bill Russell ... yeah I'm going there ... a 6'6" dude that couldn't shoot or pass?  Best winner ever?  Or best winner .. in the lesser league since most of the best players weren't in the NBA while he was beastin'?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47xesygdfmsa3u6v77i3

Tell 'em, Meryl.

Don't mind me.  Just gettin' shots up.  Gettin' ready for the season.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

Seeing Trae in the NBA75 stuff and watching the other dudes made me think of one thing....

How trash were those old Selltic teams?  I mean, really?  Havlicheck was trash.  Dude could only dribble with one hand and his shooting makes Josh Smith look like Steph Curry.

And Bill Russell ... yeah I'm going there ... a 6'6" dude that couldn't shoot or pass?  Best winner ever?  Or best winner .. in the lesser league since most of the best players weren't in the NBA while he was beastin'?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47xesygdfmsa3u6v77i3

Tell 'em, Meryl.

Don't mind me.  Just gettin' shots up.  Gettin' ready for the season.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:24 AM, kg01 said:

Yooooooooo spud spittin' that fire on the radio!!!  Got the hosts chucklin' sensibly.

Dropped the Kareem knowledge too?  Great call!

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kvnjzzgo2qiuaq2u47

spud out here like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kvnjzzgo2qiuaq2u47

Lol. Trae heard the call I put in. Trae Kam and AD gave you love, stop watching BSPN. Well I mean after tonight’s game of course.. :eyebrow:

• Like 1

Couple snap judgments 'cause, after all, that's what the I.S.E. thread is for.

TOR - Gonna be a long year especially now that it's clear FVV is supremely overrated. 12pts on 20 shots?  Eeeeeep.  How do you say 'yikes' in Canadan (hey, it's not Canadia).

MIA - So we gonna go crazy over a game where you cared more than the Bucks?  Sorry, game 1 ain't gonna sway me.  That was obviously the Heat's Super Bowl.  It's a long season and them old dudes ain't gonna be runnin' on all cylinders for all 82.

ORL - Oh man, Jalen Suuuuuuugggss.  Still early but my guy's struggled in preseason as well.  Keep an eye on this one.

GSW/CHA - Keep an eye on these two.  Gonna be better than expected.  See I can say positive stuff too.

MIN - Wait and see mode.  I put no stock into beating HOU

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

ORL - Oh man, Jalen Suuuuuuugggss.  Still early but my guy's struggled in preseason as well.  Keep an eye on this one.

He’s gonna be volume this year like Ant was for Minny last year. They are gonna say go shoot 6-26 and get better and while you’re at it, get us YET ANOTHER #1 PICK BECAUSE SHAQ WEBBER AND HOWARD WEREN’T ENOUGH.. :angry2:

IVE SEEEEEEN ENOUGH!!!!

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

GSW

Draymond landed hard on his wrist, plus he’s on that slim slow Luka late season get in shape mode. Start fat end slim. :indifferent:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s gonna be volume this year like Ant was for Minny last year. They are gonna say go shoot 6-26 and get better and while you’re at it, get us YET ANOTHER #1 PICK BECAUSE SHAQ WEBBER AND HOWARD WEREN’T ENOUGH.. :angry2:

IVE SEEEEEEN ENOUGH!!!!

Draymond landed hard on his wrist, plus he’s on that slim slow Luka late season get in shape mode. Start fat end slim. :indifferent:

Agree on Suggs.  My only questions surround his ability to adjust to speed/physicality of the game and such.

Also agree on Draymond.  Wonder if they'll go 'head and pull the trigger on a Simmons deal to upgrade that spot.  I would. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

:spiteful:

When Chandler Parsons was a member of the Dallas Mavericks, he reportedly played a key role in personnel decisions in consultation with Mark Cuban.

Parsons joined the Mavericks in 2014 on a three-year, $46 million contract.

"Donnie Nelson ultimately won a power struggle after Chandler Parsons was the primary voice in Cuban's ear for a couple of year," said Tim MacMahon on the Brian Windhorst Podcast. "Chandler Parsons had significantly more control over personnel than Donnie Nelson did for two years. That is simply a fact."

Parsons left the Mavericks in 2016 on a four-year, $95 million deal with the Memphis Grizzlies. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

Follow-up on Avery Bradley not joining bubble.

Then, with 11 games remaining in the season, Bradley’s son, also named Avery but known in the family as Liam, developed a high fever. Bradley left the Grizzlies to return to Austin to be with his wife, Ashley, and their three kids. Liam was treated for a 104-degree fever, but, Bradley said, Liam’s temperature did not go down once they returned home. “None of the medication was working at the time,” Bradley said. By the time they returned to a 24-hour clinic, Bradley said, his son had developed pneumonia. Fluid filled his lungs. The family spent nearly two weeks in the hospital trying to get the fever down.

None of this was known publicly at the time. When Bradley opted out of the bubble, news reports said only that Bradley’s son had a history of respiratory illness. They said nothing about the weeks spent at Liam’s bedside, of the pain they felt watching their baby boy suffer, the fear that it could happen again. The coronavirus targets the lungs and causes some people to contract pneumonia. For the Bradleys, that was terrifying.

Glad everything worked out for him.

• Like 3

Don't look now ... which is exciting what you say when you want someone to look... but the Blazers are terrible.

I'm bringing back my favorite catchphrase .. Can't spell Lillard without a buncha L's.  Haha

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 3

On 10/27/2021 at 3:32 PM, Spud2nique said:

The pelicans today. :sarcastic:

I thought this would fit well here. You hate the Pels a lot. Griff, chunky, and announcer man 👨 Meyers 🍋 :wacko:

Would a Pels/Heat matchup in the finals be your nightmare cage? 

Do you hate me, spud?  Seriously, why put this image in my head?

On 10/29/2021 at 11:47 AM, Spud2nique said:

Lillard rapping. I have listened to rap for 35 years, this $hit ain’t rap. Stop it Dame ISE!!! 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVlDCoYAWha/?utm_medium=copy_link

I will say this, I flat out can't listen to a lot of "rap" aka (c)rap these days.

It's basically like everything that was laughed at in the 90's-00's is lauded at (see what I did there?) nowadays.

I don't think it's an insult to artists today if they came up with a different category of music instead of calling everything "rap".

Some of it is really catchy.  Lyrically proficient, good beats.  But, if we're being honest, it's few and far between all the gar-bhage.

And I must say, you've earned points with me for putting an "I've heard enough" rant in the I "seen" enough thread.

Speaking of the ISE, I feel like it's time for a league-wide roundup now that we're approaching double-digit games for most teams.  Why wait 'til the quarter-mark if you've already seen enough, amirite?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

And I must say, you've earned points with me for putting an "I've heard enough" rant in the I "seen" enough thread.

Sister station perhaps like a TNT to your TBS? :banjo:

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of the ISE, I feel like it's time for a league-wide roundup now that we're approaching double-digit games for most teams.  Why wait 'til the quarter-mark if you've already seen enough, amirite?

We gotta hurry. They hand out the Larry O’Brien trophy 🏆 in mid November! 

:indifferent:

• Like 2