• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 I know your not a fantasy guy but in Squawk XX I got 4/5 Hawks starters now, picked up Huerter yesterday. The only guys I’m missing in the five is JC, whose on the roster of poet lw3.

While I've got Lillard and Randle!  

Hmm....wait a second....:banghead:

My top rated player is actually Jonas V, lol.  He is always underrated in fantasy.  

• Haha 3

• Moderators
22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 I know your not a fantasy guy but in Squawk XX I got 4/5 Hawks starters now, picked up Huerter yesterday. The only guys I’m missing in the five is JC, whose on the roster of poet lw3.

I'm happy with JC but Cam is on the "market"!

As for the shade below? Didn't know where to park it.

~n1ps3yruss3ll

• Haha 2

Yall gon' make me say it ...

Anybody see how the Grizzlies SUCK even though they got Morant and JJJJJJJJ healthy and available and all the eggsperts say both are better than Trae and John?

Oh and I forgot another fake-star getting exposed by the "new" foul rules.   Lookin atchoo, Fox!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Morant and JJJJJJJJ healthy

Morant is a beast but JJJ ain’t it. He’s waaaayyy too inconsistent and/or unavailable due to injury. Him and Bagley have really disappointed. I mean Bagley more but JJJ is right there with him. 

Remember some people on here wanted to take him at 3! 🤦‍♀️ I remember I said ANYONE but him he’s a bigger Marvin Williams! 😂 

• Like 2

On 11/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, Spud2nique said:

Zach Harper just shouted out Threezus aka Kyle Korver. @Threezus thats you bro 😂 Zach said he saw it on an Atlanta Hawks page 📄 

Don’t be surprised if Zach Hazer hits you up. They are searching you now I think. 😂 

lol wtf did i miss and i use threezus on realgm and other sites too lol.  

On 11/19/2021 at 10:57 AM, Spud2nique said:

Your the only one with that handle I know, maybe realgm and others too but I thought of our own dude 😂.

That i know of no one else uses it but me on all these basketball related forums. 

On 11/19/2021 at 11:59 AM, kg01 said:

I need a @Threezus autograph quick.  You're gonna be famous soon.

I GOT YOU FAM  it's already on the way  buy extras for kids for Christmas 😄

I'll be working tommorrow at Dicks Sporting Goods in Kennesaw off Barrett Parkway  if yall want to stop by my department in the team sports section and get one of our basketballs autographed  LOL

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yooo, anybody see Isaiah Stewart going after lebron after getting hit with a dirty elbow?  Crazy stuff.

Truth be told, he had his chances to swing but waited til they were separated to go buck wild.

Lol, yep.

Knowing there's 50 million people between him and LeBron by then, lol.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Remember when Lebron cried like a baby because Solo tried to grab a loose ball and bron couldn't get his bow leg out of the way and then he rolled all over the court like someone had shot him?   

YOU LEAVE BRON ALONE! HE’S NEVER BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO US!

"Everyone in the league knows LeBron isn't a dirty guy," Davis said. "As soon as he did it, he looked back and told him, ‘My bad.'"

18 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yooo, anybody see Isaiah Stewart going after lebron after getting hit with a dirty elbow?  Crazy stuff.

Truth be told, he had his chances to swing but waited til they were separated to go buck wild.

I got Stewart in the ring, he would probably choke lebron out. 

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I got Stewart in the ring, he would probably choke lebron out. 

Hey, I'm just here for a bunch-a these dudes getting into it over the "new" rules allowing more foul-icality disguised as "physicality".

These guys finally realizing it's not just Trae/Harden not gettin' calls.

Haha, still "love" the so-called new NBA, suckers?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47rn3n0p3asmgpvuidjv

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hey, I'm just here for a bunch-a these dudes getting into it over the "new" rules allowing more foul-icality disguised as "physicality".

These guys finally realizing it's not just Trae/Harden not gettin' calls.

Haha, still "love" the so-called new NBA, suckers?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47rn3n0p3asmgpvuidjv

This was my first thought after the fake melee.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If Lebron was on the other side the rules would have been changed 6 hours ago.

RIGHT SLIVER? RIGHT?

ps Somebody new comes into squawk they think we all crazy just for the record 😂.. we too intense.

Wait, is there someone new here?  Let me know so I can go sit uncomfortably close to them on the bus seat. 

• Haha 2