• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

In the most Adam Sliver thing ever, the punishment for the Heat (Lowry) and Bulls (Lonzo) tampering is a lousy 2nd round pick.

Look, if you're gonna punish them ... punish them!  This ain't that, Adam.

@Spud2nique, see why I can't stand that guy.  He's a charlatan.  Only does things for show.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In the most Adam Sliver thing ever, the punishment for the Heat (Lowry) and Bulls (Lonzo) tampering is a lousy 2nd round pick.

Look, if you're gonna punish them ... punish them!  This ain't that, Adam.

@Spud2nique, see why I can't stand that guy.  He's a charlatan.  Only does things for show.

DON’T YOU TALK ABOUT MY SLIVER LIKE THAT???? :laugh1: Actually I’m quite calm now 🧘🏽‍♂️ 

What’d I miss? 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oof, Adebayo with a torn ucl in his thumb.  Surgery, out weeks.

Buttler out.  Herro out.  Bam out.

Perhaps we should hold off on the championship tshirts?

I told yall depth would be their downfall.

The laugh isn’t about the injuries but the championships tees.:sarcastic:

• Haha 2

• Moderators

I'm surprised it hasn't been a bigger deal with the Heat that Jokic actually did injure Markieff.  I guess everyone realizes he instigated it even if he ended up getting a cheap shot in the back.  

Neck injury is no joke though.  I wonder how he's doing.

5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm surprised it hasn't been a bigger deal with the Heat that Jokic actually did injure Markieff.  I guess everyone realizes he instigated it even if he ended up getting a cheap shot in the back.  

Neck injury is no joke though.  I wonder how he's doing.

That's true.  Him literally injuring him has largely been glossed over.  But, to your point, he started it.  Can't be starting shish then cry foul when you get molly-whopped.

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

@kg01 didn't you predict this? 

I don't think I specifically predicted a setback but anyone that saw him could surmise things weren't going to go as planned for a smooth return.  As burd said, nothing moves forward with that guy until he loses a lot of weight. 

Honestly, when I saw the rosy reports of his imminent return I was majorly skeptical.  Like I think that was a complete and total lie.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hawksquawk has learned that there will be an investigation launched into Hawksquawk II’s fantasy league to determine if the trade between Soth’s finest and Bulls on parade was a legal one.

Soth’s Finest (1st place team) received: Lamelo Ball (2nd in fantasy stats)

Bulls on Parade (last place team) received: Darius Garland (75th in stats) / Tim Hardaway (125th stat wise)

Note: All trades all commissioner reviewed, Soth is the commissioner.

@Sothron

Rival GM Spud’s reaction upon seeing the trade go down…

image.gif.3d8d031706a8d000f39b916506857726.gif

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hawksquawk has learned that there will be an investigation launched into Hawksquawk II’s fantasy league to determine if the trade between Soth’s finest and Bulls on parade was a legal one.

Soth’s Finest (1st place team) received: Lamelo Ball (2nd in fantasy stats)

Bulls on Parade (last place team) received: Darius Garland (75th in stats) / Tim Hardaway (125th stat wise)

Note: All trades all commissioner reviewed, Soth is the commissioner.

@Sothron

Rival GM Spud’s reaction upon seeing the trade go down…

image.gif.3d8d031706a8d000f39b916506857726.gif

She has had injuries and wanted a two for one trade wanting a quality starting PG and a flex guard/forward. I sent her the offer and she accepted. No conspiracy afoot I promise. 

• Haha 1