• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

First of all, I predict Snell will be the first nba player to a trillion.  What's a trillion, you ask?

That's when a player plays exactly 1 minute and records no stats.  So his boxscore basically reads 1,000,000,000,000 which iiuc is a trillion.

The more you know ......

On another note, the Lakers are warm gah-bage.  They're not even hot gah-bage.  Atleast hot gah-bage can be used for ... like, heat or something.  The Lakers are entirely useless like warm gah-bage.  All it does is stink.  Thats them.

Eta: and, naturally, folks will blame Westbrook but it's not on him.  It's on Davis and his lazy, overrated arse.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yeah it didn't heal properly BECAUSE they're letting him put over 300lbs on It!

How fkng stupid is that organization?  Just stupid beyond stupid.  What TF did they think was gonna happen?

They basically saw the "Thin Ice!" sign and thought, "Hey, let's have the monster truck rally out on the lake!"  Yeah, no sh*t everybody had to swim home cold.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We gonna find out he's allergic to soy?

The phytoestrogen in soy mimic estrogen so it’s not the best for losing weight or men in general, at least not large amounts. 

I’ve been off soy for 11 years now. #tuckfotu #tofukills #okitdoesntimkidding

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How good is the food in New Orleans? :indifferent: I mean, I’ve never been but landing there was the worst for Zion. 

Also, on the injury front with Zion, when I saw him play at Duke he looked like one of those dudes that would rarely sustain long term injuries, kind of like Lebron, Zion looks like he’s built tough but something really bad has to be going on behind the scenes. Somebody in his family or that is looking out for him needs to tell him he’s eating himself out of the league.

I wanna watch Zion play. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

How good is the food in New Orleans? :indifferent: I mean, I’ve never been but landing there was the worst for Zion. 

Also, on the injury front with Zion, when I saw him play at Duke he looked like one of those dudes that would rarely sustain long term injuries, kind of like Lebron, Zion looks like he’s built tough but something really bad has to be going on behind the scenes. Somebody in his family or that is looking out for him needs to tell him he’s eating himself out of the league.

I wanna watch Zion play. 

We may be watching the next great 30-for-30, 'what if' movie unfold right before our eyes.  Actually pretty sad.

Spellman had much more to lose considering this was his meal ticket.  And he couldn't overcome it.  The league, Nike, his team and zion himself have a lot at stake.  None of it seems to have mattered yet.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Me watching the Nix implode and knowing all the Thibodeaux disciples in the media are gonna have to eat it ...

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47szarr0zil6nzn41s9

Me knowing we're the "1" in the 1-8 or w/e streak they're on ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47cybhgc8q1udooqlwas

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47cybhgc8q1udooqlwas

Meanwhile I’m stuck in between power outages. 

image.gif.563e426441a087b27d8dd86e90abf205.gif

• Premium Member

This is just sad if true.  How can he be missing rehab?

• Sad 2

No clutch Curry! Gimme Reggie or Ray all day! 

:applause:

https://deadspin.com/no-clutch-steph-curry-is-not-the-best-shooter-of-all-ti-1848201922

In Curry’s career, he is 0-for-9 in the playoffs on shots to take the lead in the last 24 seconds of the fourth quarter or overtime, according to Basketball Reference.

Those are facts, not feelings.

• Haha 2

Thinking about organizing a funeral for the Hawks.  At least a reading of the will.  Ya know, since they're ded and everything.  Figured it'd be suiting to honor them in some way.

I'm angry-cry-fighting @marco102 for making me believe 5-0 was possible.  I'm ugly-cryin' on @Spud2nique shoulder.  Just blew my nose on his sweater.  Hol' me, bro...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ic587xy5vh0nc2wluq

Why didn't they take Koncak with 'em, bro?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Thinking about organizing a funeral for the Hawks.  At least a reading of the will.  Ya know, since they're ded and everything.  Figured it'd be suiting to honor them in some way.

I'm angry-cry-fighting @marco102 for making me believe 5-0 was possible.  I'm ugly-cryin' on @Spud2nique shoulder.  Just blew my nose on his sweater.  Hol' me, bro...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ic587xy5vh0nc2wluq

Why didn't they take Koncak with 'em, bro?

Keep the faith.  I'm angry at this team too right now.  I really hope last night was a wake up call.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Keep the faith.  I'm angry at this team too right now.  I really hope last night was a wake up call.  

Aye, if losing to that crap-a** Nix team wasn't a wake up call and losing after controlling the 6er game wasn't a wake up call and losing to the Horcats wasn't a wake up call and constantly getting outplayed by the Cavs wasn't a wake up call ..... you see where I'm going?

They're too cool for school and they're playing with a level of entitlement that only the Bucks should have.  There's no excuse for it.

Ok, back to ugly crying ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aye, if losing to that crap-a** Nix team wasn't a wake up call and losing after controlling the 6er game wasn't a wake up call and losing to the Horcats wasn't a wake up call and constantly getting outplayed by the Cavs wasn't a wake up call ..... you see where I'm going?

They're too cool for school and they're playing with a level of entitlement that only the Bucks should have.  There's no excuse for it.

Ok, back to ugly crying ....

Lol..those the only comparable loss would be to Charlotte. 

The CAVS are good.  The Sixers with Embiid are good. The Knicks it was the second night of a back to back. 

This loss here was something entirely different than the others.

They better learn how to play some defense.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Lol..those the only comparable loss would be to Charlotte. 

The CAVS are good.  The Sixers with Embiid are good. The Knicks it was the second night of a back to back. 

This loss here was something entirely different than the others.

They better learn how to play some defense.  

The Cavs have been outplaying the Hawks the last 3 years.  They ain't that good.  We had that 6er game but gave it up in the 4th.  We had the Nick game but gave it up in the 4th.  Oh and the Nix were also on the 2nd nite of a b2b and they had to travel.

The HOU game was in the bag but we gave it up in the 4th.

Pattern?

To add insult to injury, I present a quote from our beloved HOFer.  When asked if Trae would get to his normal 30/10, the guy literally (literally!) said....

:Nique: "I dunno, the lead might be too big so Trae may not play enough.  Hyuk, hyuk."

Said that in the 2nd quarter, bro.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47tuepark02fazhzbgzr7

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47etokx02opge37q0a5t

Sorry marco, I'm not yellin' at you.  I'm shakin' my fist at clouds today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2