• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

How fkng stupid do the Nix look for shelving Kemba now?  Sam Mitchell has been saying for weeks, "You tellin me you can't find a way to use the guy in spots.  Take advantage of what he can still do rather than just giving up because of what he can't do."

Literally said the guy could probably win them a game on some random night.  Almost happened last night.

Thibs got some 'splainin to do.  This has been poorly handled.  Not saying the guy is a savior but dang he ain't trash.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 12/19/2021 at 10:02 AM, kg01 said:

How fkng stupid do the Nix look for shelving Kemba now?  Sam Mitchell has been saying for weeks, "You tellin me you can't find a way to use the guy in spots.  Take advantage of what he can still do rather than just giving up because of what he can't do."

Literally said the guy could probably win them a game on some random night.  Almost happened last night.

Thibs got some 'splainin to do.  This has been poorly handled.  Not saying the guy is a savior but dang he ain't trash.

NBA has some splainin to do on how this dude won COY for taking a below average team and making them average.   

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique whats up with your boy Trezzzz calling out the coach in Zards land?  Complaining about touches and such.  

This is all news 🗞 to me, not very surprising news however :sarcastic:.

Hey, we all knew he was a motor mouth going in. 

Having said that, in his defense, when he is involved, his team usually plays tougher and inspired (pissed).

Ya, this is one glitch with him. He whines when the going gets tough sometimes and doesn’t keep in house.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This is all news 🗞 to me, not very surprising news however :sarcastic:.

Hey, we all knew he was a motor mouth going in. 

Having said that, in his defense, when he is involved, his team usually plays tougher and inspired (pissed).

Ya, this is one glitch with him. He whines when the going gets tough sometimes and doesn’t keep in house.

I don't know what he said other than below but he's absolutely right.   And it's not about the other players it's about success.  Beal teams have never won consistently because offenses built around 1 or 2 guys iso-ing all the time don't work in the long run.   I'm not a big fan of Harrell actually but i can't disagree with this at all

“We’re not saying throw it to us and let us clear out and iso and go and do our thing. No. But at the same time, let us feel it, not just off rebounding and then giving it to a guard. No, let us get a touch early to get a shot. Let’s give us something to let us feel like we’re involved in the game as well,” the 2020 NBA Sixth Man of the Year awardee stated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I don't know what he said other than below but he's absolutely right.   And it's not about the other players it's about success.  Beal teams have never won consistently because offenses built around 1 or 2 guys iso-ing all the time don't work in the long run.   I'm not a big fan of Harrell actually but i can't disagree with this at all

Ya but if he was with us he wouldn’t have that problem cuz Trae is the best dimer in the game, Trez would be eatin buffet style.

Beal can’t do what Trae does for his teammates to keep them happy.

Celtics tryin to go after Kelly O. Mike Moose and McDermott. They have been also interested in obtaining the team photo for the 1988 Milwaukee Bucks for inspiration.

https://celticswire.usatoday.com/lists/nba-boston-celtics-olynyk-muscala-mcdermott/

If you know you know, don’t @ me please.

#thethreeheadedwhitemonsters

• Haha 3

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Celtics tryin to go after Kelly O. Mike Moose and McDermott. They have been also interested in obtaining the team photo for the 1988 Milwaukee Bucks for inspiration.

https://celticswire.usatoday.com/lists/nba-boston-celtics-olynyk-muscala-mcdermott/

If you know you know, don’t @ me please.

#thethreeheadedwhitemonsters

LOL.  Mason Plumlee not available?   

• Haha 2

A cornerback? How bout you just get in basketball 🏀 shape big boy. Cornerback? Get the.. enough with the jokes Embiid.

• Thanks 1