• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

A baller woulda got the assist off that boodee like Trae did off that Boston player last year.

Indeed. By the way is it me or does Luka’s head really resemble a giant juicy watermelon 🍉 or a target 🎯 sign. Either or.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

I was gonna post this but decided to step aside and let you take the alley.

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Indeed. By the way is it me or does Luka’s head really resemble a giant juicy watermelon 🍉 or a target 🎯 sign. Either or.

At first, I thought you were talkin' about his boodee. 😆

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He ain't wrong.  

The heckling from gucci row is just classless in my opinion.   I don't understand why the league tolerates a lot of it....oh wait yeah i do $$$$$.    

Possibly but kymie still a lil bizzy bee 🐝 

Steve Kerr is a liar :liar: (SEE!)-Spud

”He doesn’t speak for our organization”… :indifferent: ohhhkay Stevie but listen bro, still his statement and he said it.

NO NO SPUD YOUR WRONG HE DOESN’T EVEN MATTER HE IS JUST ONE OF OUR OWNERS. 

We built this thing from top 🔝 down so we have to be held accountable!!! -Steve

Connor Letourneau: Steve Kerr on Chamath Palihapitiya: “He doesn’t speak for our organization. All of us within the organization feel very strongly about our values.”

via Twitter Con_Chron

3226DDE4-F3E8-4F6B-9051-56E2EE2F843A.jpeg

• Haha 2

Ayo squd, did you happen to catch Nate "tiny" Archibald being interviewed on Kamla's show yesterday?

I always think it's weird, considering he's the only player to lead the league in pts and assists, he's never mentioned with Trae.

Seems like he'd want to champion Trae's cause to some degree considering Trae is the closest to duplicating that feat.

Instead, since he apparently is tight with Kyrie and his dad, he spent most of the interview convincing folks how great Kyrie is.

Then again, when asked why there aren't any more high-level players from NYK, he said it's because they can't get recruited because they can't pass their classes or stte.  Dummy.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ayo squd, did you happen to catch Nate "tiny" Archibald being interviewed on Kamla's show yesterday?

I always think it's weird, considering he's the only player to lead the league in pts and assists, he's never mentioned with Trae.

Seems like he'd want to champion Trae's cause to some degree considering Trae is the closest to duplicating that feat.

Instead, since he apparently is tight with Kyrie and his dad, he spent most of the interview convincing folks how great Kyrie is.

Then again, when asked why there aren't any more high-level players from NYK, he said it's because they can't get recruited because they can't pass their classes or stte.  Dummy.

No I missed that. To be honest he’s one of the players that left the league when I first started watching as a youngster. Definitely an explosive player to be mentioned in the same breathe as the Calvin Murphy’s, Zeke’s, Iverson and the other small greats.

Never heard an interview with him. He honestly came across as one of my fav Celtics of all time because of the fact that he seemed to stay relatively quiet and not doing the “curry look what I can do dance 💃 “…

But now I learn he’s friends with Kyme the idiot’s dad then I don’t know. Oh, and I’m not calling Kyme an idiot because of the vaccine 💉 stuff, well maybe a little but he’s been like this from day 1, trying to be that Rosa Parks, he’s forcing it though he will never be looked at in anywhere near that light, he’s a poser.

ps I am gonna call in F this 😂 

36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Also, he’s prolly hatin cuz Trae is already better than his lil a$$ ever was.. :sarcastic:

Is it wrong that I wanna see the Seltics trade Brown to WAS to play with Beal since that's Tatum's lifelong dream?

Also, if I was a Nix fan, my name on KnickSquawk would be 'DaveDaButcher'.  But I'm not a Nik fan so some other amazing sap will have to take that glorious name.

• Haha 2

Another question, if WAS maxes out Beal, are they the new Joe Johnson hawks?

In terms of having an expensive player but not really a title ceiling.

Not comparing the two players, just the situations.  Beal couldn't hold Joe's tube socks.

• Like 2