• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I still got beef with fat-a** Jok for amputating Heurter's arm tho.

It wasn’t his fault really. Huerter got wrapped up in the fat and after that it’s just the process of the fat itself taking over, you can’t reverse the process. Trust me, this is coming from a guy that played with mad 😡 fatties at the park, sometimes drunk sweaty 🥵 fatties but that’s neither here nor there.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Eh, I'll push back on that.  How's about a Nuggets-Hawks Finals with Trae and his bff Porter, Jr. playing the role of Zeke/Magic kissin' cousins before their Finals matchup?

I would be so damn happy. I'd be ok with the Nuggs winning but obviously I want to see the Hawks win. The games might be 145-140. 

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I would be so damn happy. I'd be ok with the Nuggs winning but obviously I want to see the Hawks win. The games might be 145-140. 

dsgstd-nrd.gif

Who are you and what've you done with my saphron!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Eh,the ISE department always takes suggestions.... long as they come with n appropriate bribe ...er, enticement.

I'm cool with all topics except on Tatum.  He's 'rated' at this point.  Pendulum swung too far in the 'Tatum iz grrreat!' direction after last season.  He's pretty good but not some mvp level guy.

On Isaac's "stand", I'm fine if they dude chooses not to participate.  It's his right and he shouldnt be vilified for it.  And I don't even think he necessarily needs to explain why.

As a Rookie Tatum fanatic I can barely stand the kid now.  He went from being an exemplary off ball defender, FT forcer, and movement god to a chucker who cries for phantom fouls.  On what planet can a guy’s efg and defensive rating decrease and be considered a better player, let alone some ascending “superstar”?  Just because he plays 4 more minutes and once every two games he hits a contested three from 3 feet behind the line with 12 seconds left on the clock?!  Right.

And Isaac definitely shouldn’t have explained.  But he did.  He’ll learn.  Hell, I was mad at Pop for explaining that he didn’t have to explain lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

He says the coronavirus is a hoax to control the masses.

😐 wow. I didn’t hear that. I’ve heard Porter in interviews and well, how do I put this nicely, he’s a freakin moron! 

I know he’s buddies with Trae but the guy is a knucklehead, prolly thinks the squirrel 🐿 love his pull up game cuz it’s so pretty. Or as he would say... “it’s ..its niiiice” again dude is too cool 😎 for school. I’m either getting really old quick or these young bucks are annoying as hell. 🤷‍♀️ 

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Eh,the ISE department always takes suggestions.... long as they come with n appropriate bribe ...er, enticement.

I'm cool with all topics except on Tatum.  He's 'rated' at this point.  Pendulum swung too far in the 'Tatum iz grrreat!' direction after last season.  He's pretty good but not some mvp level guy.

On Isaac's "stand", I'm fine if they dude chooses not to participate.  It's his right and he shouldnt be vilified for it.  And I don't even think he necessarily needs to explain why.

The problem is, when he did try to explain it, he didnt seem to have a real clue as to why.  He seemed confused, which is actually sad.

I hope people don't kill him for it.  He's 22, shouldn't have to face off against the world.

Now Michael Porter, Jr?  That's a bit of a different story.  He says the coronavirus is a hoax to control the masses.

Yeah, a couple hundred thousand people out here dying and a couple hundred more thousand people with lifelong internal injuries so "they" can make people wear masks.  Yeah, ok.

Shut up idiot.  Tell that to Karl Towns and his family.

With Pop and Isaac, people shouldn't have to explain why they aren't kneeling.  That's like being upset with people for kneeling.  We have the right to freedom of expression and the sooner the masses understand that the better.  We should be able to have civil discussions about why someone is taking certain actions, but political issues these days "are all about winning."

I'll be nicer on MPJ and say he's misinformed.  He has his beliefs and when people have those beliefs, I think we should take the approach to try to educate them civially.  The minute we come hostile at them, it shuts down any civil discussion.  

Whispers: I do agree his commented was idiotic though.  Get off QAnon man. 

Ja Morant - He is good.  However, on the offensive end he's not Trae Young good.  That Memphis team bought in on the defensive side. I hope to see the  Hawks play that type of defense next year. They are also a much more veteran team than the Hawks.

Luka - YUP I'm going there.  Many see critizing him as hate, but this isn't that at all.  He's a great young player. HOWEVER, he needs to work on his conditioning.  This is why his shots don't fall in the fourth and he's one of the worst clutch players in the NBA. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, marco102 said:

Luka - YUP I'm going there.  Many see critizing him as hate, but this isn't that at all.  He's a great young player. HOWEVER, he needs to work on his conditioning.  This is why his shots don't fall in the fourth and he's one of the worst clutch players in the NBA. 

People refuse to acknowledge he's not in great shape.  Constantly looks gassed late in games.  It's not hate, it's reality.  Folks tout their GOAT offense and whatnot but they also consistently give up leads late.  Smells to me like they just burn through Agent Step-bak, he gets his stats, he gets gassed, and teams walk them down late.

And folks chide our guy for his defense but the next time I see Looka in a defensive stance or giving multiple efforts, it'll be the first time.

And, speaking if outta shape, I present you Zion Williamson.  Sheesh dude, do a set of push-backs for crying out loud.  That's 'push back' from the dinner table, for those that don't know.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And, speaking if outta shape, I present you Zion Williamson. 

Sorry I didn’t post that in ur segment but rather lw3’s wubble bubble thingy. I believe I put this ..

I will say that I imagined Zion looking better conditioned. I understand he’s young but so were all the great ones. Still believe he’s great but maybe he’s a new gen type player or one in a million fatty that can fly. Plus his angled bank 🏦 game is strong 💪🏾 

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, marco102 said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, kg01 said:

And, speaking if outta shape, I present you Zion Williamson.  Sheesh dude, do a set of push-backs for crying out loud.  That's 'push back' from the dinner table, for those that don't know.

He's gonna eat himself and fat injure himself out of the league. He is too heavy.

Per David Griffin:

Griffin compares Williamson's body type and athleticism to that of Detroit Pistons' forward Blake Griffin.

"Less weight, less torque is a theory," David Griffin said. "But you look at a player like Blake Griffin who generated enormous torque and  had the issues he had his career. It took a while for him to find stasis in his body and we think that could be the same with Zion."

Diagree, Blake Griffin was never once considered out of shape, conditioning problems, too heavy, fat, etc.

He's on minutes restrictions:

Zion Williamson is not expected to have significant playing time in the next two games of the New Orleans Pelicans.

The GM and executive vice president of the team, David Griffin, made the revelation while speaking to reporters on Friday.

“I appreciate the fact that everyone wants him to play 40 minutes every night. I can promise you he’s not going to. No mistakes were made yesterday with how this was handled other than by me coming forward and expressing this in the clearest way possible.

This isn’t complicated. He will not play significant minutes in the next game, and he may not in the following game. This is all about the ramp-up time. He didn’t get the benefit of the things that his teammates got for those 13 days. This is going to take some time.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Aah, The Suns:

1. Remember when they traded TJ Warren and a 2nd for Cash Considerations? he put up 53 points last time.

2. Suns just also sold their GLeague team to the Pistons. Reasoning by their current GM being questionedby previous GM.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I will say that I imagined Zion looking better conditioned. I understand he’s young but so were all the great ones. Still believe he’s great but maybe he’s a new gen type player or one in a million fatty that can fly. Plus his angled bank 🏦 game is strong 💪🏾 

He's on a slow speed, calorie fueled descent to madness.  If they don't stop it, we could be witnessing the greatest wasting of talent in history.

It's way early, but they haven't admitted there's a problem yet.  How long will it take them to convince him to stop dang eating?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He's on a slow speed, calorie fueled descent to madness.  If they don't stop it, we could be witnessing the greatest wasting of talent in history.

It's way early, but they haven't admitted there's a problem yet.  How long will it take them to convince him to stop dang eating?

Does he wanna be Barkley/LJ and better or does he wanna be Edward Curry or the big O Miller. His hips and a$$ need to drop their personal zip code. 

But remember one thing,

Baby 👶 gotta eat!

David Griffin has put together a really deep roster in New Orleans. I’ve seen enough hasn’t given him the props he deserves.

OKC has a deep team as well. Usually I say it takes stars ⭐️ to win a title and it does. But that don’t mean a Nuggets high seed type of team might take a quick fall to an OKC type. We are gonna love Capela but I do indeed love that horse 🐎 Adams. Man, solid solid solid. Oh, and that German combo guard is doing well, kudos for the blonde 👱‍♀️ streak!

Tomorrow it’s the two rookie of the year candidates as Ja visits Big Mommas house and all the gumbo Zion can eat in the Bayous bitches.

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

They say Luka is an intelligent player. His dumbass just jumped early for a board doh 😖 - ISE continues...

Then wonder boy 👦 passes up a game tying layup for a Zinger 3. 🤔 Ya I get it he’s trying to let his teammates know he has trust in them but tie the game first and foremost.