• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

Anybody else notice the Buqs stumblin, fumblin, mumblin, crumblin down the stretch?

They're better than ORL so they'll probably pull out this series after dropping game 1, but this wobbly finish is a couple weeks in the making.

"But, but, the bubble, kg.  It's cause-a the bubble." - Rando squawks

Yeah but we've seen this movie before.  Stellar reg season team limpin and pimpin into the playoffs.  Then fumbungles with early round opponents.  Only difference is this time Buttz has the mvp on his side.

If MIL doesn't make the Finals and either wins or pushes it to 6 or 7, this should be considered an unmitigated failure and people should appropriately start to discredit Budenholzer's regular season paper-tiger teams.

He had eggcuses with us.  Gots none now.

Edited by kg01

On 8/19/2020 at 12:41 AM, marco102 said:

ISE Anthony Davis. 

@kg01 I know you hate KAT, but Anthony Davis is in the same tier of player to me.  He was SOFT this game.  

Speaking of big men I hate, do they have to rate this UTA/DEN series NC-17?  Cause Jokic gettin butt-nekked eggsposed. 

Everybody keeps talking about hes an mvp type, all the passing and all that crap but the dude can't guard a rusty folding chair.   I'm talking about one of them old style foldin chairs your grandma church pulls out for vacation Bible school once a year.

I'm not super high on the AD bandwagon, but atleast he responded after their loss.  Jokic out here with 15 pts (on 13 shots), not much, and craptastic defense(sic).

I'm done with this nuggets team.  Supposed to be the deepest in the league but are fizzlin' against a struggling Jazz squad.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of big men I hate, do they have to rate this UTA/DEN series NC-17?  Cause Jokic gettin butt-nekked eggsposed. 

Everybody keeps talking about hes an mvp type, all the passing and all that crap but the dude can't guard a rusty folding chair.   I'm talking about one of them old style foldin chairs your grandma church pulls out for vacation Bible school once a year.

I'm not super high on the AD bandwagon, but atleast he responded after their loss.  Jokic out here with 15 pts (on 13 shots), not much, and craptastic defense(sic).

I'm done with this nuggets team.  Supposed to be the deepest in the league but are fizzlin' against a struggling Jazz squad.

Gobert ate his lunch. He's a disaster on defense. Murray, Porter Jr, Jokic - that's gonna be baaaad on defense. Bring Sap back to the A.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I had the Jazz in 7, mac had Nuggets in 5. You didn’t vote 🗳.

ISE of PandemicP (Paul George in the Playoffs).  He's really on the struggl bus. I know we like to compare Cam to him, but I hope Cam is KillaCam in the playoffs.

Kawhi Leonard is a playoff beast!

Luka needs new ankles.  

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

ISE of PandemicP (Paul George in the Playoffs).  He's really on the struggl bus. I know we like to compare Cam to him, but I hope Cam is KillaCam in the playoffs.

Luka needs new ankles.  

Middleton is also on the playoff struggle bus. Wow!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, marco102 said:

Luka needs new ankles.  

Oh no, not PandemicP!  😆 

George went wrong when he gave himself a nickname.  Major party foul.

Kawhi gonna have to carry another playoff choker (like he did with Lowry) if he hopes to advance much further.

Clippers gonna beat Luqua and Zingo physically.  They're good as long as the game stays finesse-y.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Paul George is trassh.

He really is. 

Luka's up to the challenge today, but no one can tell me that Dallas' bench isn't excellent. They are scorching hot this game. 

The difference in playoff series is generally how well the role players play, when you have two superstars matching up.  However, I believe with no homefield advantage, alot of role players are playing better than the regular playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Look, I'm not ever gonna root for the Selltics.  Not ever.

Buuut, there's no fanbase that deserves to lose more that Raptor fans.  All the blustering about how they don't need Kawhi and how overrated he was, blah, blah, blah.  And how great Nurse is and how great Lowry always was.  Ugh.

It was disrespectful.  So, I'm not gonna root for them to lose but I'm just sayin' I won't shed a tear if they gon' fishin' by this time next week.

Raptor fans are the worse fanbase in the league by a wide margin.  It was all cute when all the little hockey fans put down their curling stones (yep, that's what it's called) and followed the country's team last year and all that. But don't act like you beat a full squad Warriors team.  Be happy you got one but don't get all cocky.  I guess that memo didn't make it past customs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Buuut, there's no fanbase that deserves to lose more that Raptor fans.  All the blustering about how they don't need Kawhi and how overrated he was, blah, blah, blah.  And how great Nurse is and how great Lowry always was.  Ugh.

It was disrespectful.  So, I'm not gonna root for them to lose but I'm just sayin' I won't shed a tear if they gon' fishin' by this time next week.

Raptor fans are the worse fanbase in the league by a wide margin.  It was all cute when all the little hockey fans put down their curling stones (yep, that's what it's called) and followed the country's team last year and all that. But don't act like you beat a full squad Warriors team.  Be happy you got one but don't get all cocky.  I guess that memo didn't make it past customs.

Speaking of Kawhi.  That man is a playoff savant!  He was like perfect down the stretch the other night after Dallas made a run to get close.  To me, he's the best player in the league when it comes to playoff basketball.  

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Speaking of Kawhi.  That man is a playoff savant!  He was like perfect down the stretch the other night after Dallas made a run to get close.  To me, he's the best player in the league when it comes to playoff basketball.  

It's gonna be really fun to see LAL vs LAC.  You can bet James is rooting for the Clippers to get upset first.  Kawhi is comin' for dat a**.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

After I saw the game 1 final score, I smiled but I felt dirty cause it was the Sees that beat them. 

Can they both lose?

• Like 2