• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Seriously, who'll play more games this season?  Isaac or Carmelo Anthony.

The fact that it's even debatable is a problem.  And Melo is about 60 years old. 

Melo will. A avatar anyone? I already got a pending avatar with the daddy of the Mac with the Lions 🦁 and Falcons…. But I’m down. 

I am the biggest Melo hater and think he’s the most overrated superstar (if you wanna call him that) in the history of the game, or at least bottom 5. Having said that, give the man his due, he’s available. He goes out there and plays and he does seem to love the game. Just because I think his game is selfish and isn’t conducive to winning is beside the point. Available glorified mid range shooter. 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2022 at 5:42 PM, kg01 said:

Check back in a few months, baybee.

Few months.. ok days later.. :laugh:

@kg01 I present to you..

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34685314/zion-williamson-looked-amazing-dominated-team-scrimmage-says-new-orleans-pelicans-coach-willie-green

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I'm thinking, if zion took a hot steamy one in the middle of the court, BSPN would line up to tell us how great it was.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You lasted that long?  Haha

My quick twitch has left me in my old age shoulda been 0.3. The extra second lag. I swear the dudes voice, he’s turning into somebody like Scurry where I boycott everything he’s about. Lol.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Man, if you hate Amin now, I wish you had known him back in the day.  Tool bag.

I knew that type at my community college and we almost threw down a few times because it was a weird territorial different clique type thing but I can imagine.

He’s just a know it all.

I'm conflicted.  I grew up watching Charlie Brown halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas specials and whatnot, mainly because that's all there was.

But they were all boring and depressing.  Bald kid getting bullied and clearly depressed himself.  Meanwhile his dog fantasized about being a fighter pilot in WWII or something?  I mean, is he fighting the Germans?

Who signed off on this nonsense?

• Haha 2

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm conflicted.  I grew up watching Charlie Brown halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas specials and whatnot, mainly because that's all there was.

But they were all boring and depressing.  Bald kid getting bullied and clearly depressed himself.  Meanwhile his dog fantasized about being a fighter pilot in WWII or something?  I mean, is he fighting the Germans?

Who signed off on this nonsense?

It was a different time for sure.   I watch some of that stuff now and the things they say to CB are awful.  

• Thanks 2

So Ime gonna ride this lady every which way, up and down and back and forth and you know whose not gonna do anything about it, this giant pu$$y.

He won’t even Draymond sucker punch 🤛 dude… dudes like this, we had them in my high school, when it came down to it they run 🏃‍♀️. Never got your back, I know the type, and now his wife got drilled, good.

856DAA83-91BB-408F-8EC8-D58BD9484076.jpeg

E651BDF3-9D96-43BB-AE08-D1B432E50401.jpeg

• Confused 1

On 10/8/2022 at 10:30 AM, Spud2nique said:

So Ime gonna ride this lady every which way, up and down and back and forth and you know whose not gonna do anything about it, this giant pu$$y.

He won’t even Draymond sucker punch 🤛 dude… dudes like this, we had them in my high school, when it came down to it they run 🏃‍♀️. Never got your back, I know the type, and now his wife got drilled, good.

856DAA83-91BB-408F-8EC8-D58BD9484076.jpeg

E651BDF3-9D96-43BB-AE08-D1B432E50401.jpeg

More Udoka news, I presume?  This whole thing makes me uneasy if it's true he harassed the lady.  Makes her a victim, not just an accomplice. 

• Thanks 1