• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I've Seen Enough!

kg01

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Just make sure you yell "bbq chicken dinnuh!" during all post moves.  Accentuate his suckiness. 

:laugh1::laugh1:

Very choppy old dudes I played with…

I’m not runnin with that crowd again. It’s ok but the defenders play erratic and too much uncontrolled movements…

Usually spells injury.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I've heard about the pics of @Spud2nique.  I don't have a chance in the pain man. 

Ya I’m not a big either but the other day I was practicing my baby hooks in the paint to LeBron’s dismay or don’t practice shots you don’t take in games.

My philosophy: The bigs invaded handling and shooting threes from us guards so why not the guard build some big man moves? I’m only gonna use it to bully other guards obviously but in 40 years of playing ball, coming up with it this late kinda blows.

Thanks Lebron! :angry2:

ps I’m mad at my youth coaches for never saying SPUD GIT IN THERE AND GO HARD INA PAINT 🎨!

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

I've heard about the pics of @Spud2nique.  I don't have a chance in the pain man. 

You gotta go hard in tha paint, regardless of size, marqo!

Have we taught you nothing?

Dang, @Spud2nique, we right back to the drawing board with this guy.

He out here gettin knocked down all easy like John Coll....ingsworth. 🙂

(Nice save, kg.  Nice save.)

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Like when I get @marco102 down in the paint 🎨. BBQ CHICKEN ALERT!!!!!!

ps The other day I was playing pickup ball and I straight foolio’d. Scored on a big tall dude and showed his height with my hand  to 🤚 indicate HE TOO BIG as we ran back on D.  :huh:

I am dying......ROFL....Oh My...I can't stop laughing.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You gotta go hard in tha paint, regardless of size, marqo!

Have we taught you nothing?

Dang, @Spud2nique, we right back to the drawing board with this guy.

He out here gettin knocked down all easy like John Coll....ingsworth. 🙂

(Nice save, kg.  Nice save.)

:laugh1: I’m out there Ivan Johnsoning foos ya Marco needs to throw that body around! :huh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I am dying......ROFL....Oh My...I can't stop laughing.

Seriously how come some dude never did that before in the league :laugh1: like a Pat Bev or somebody whose a lil smart Alec! :laugh1: Maybe Urkel Stephon sCurries. 

• Haha 2

@kg01 They need to reenact this on Jerry Springer. It’s like when they brought the prison guards to talk to the kids and makem cry takin about a$$ pounding in jail and stuff. :sarcastic:I love Shannon blanket statement: YOU AINT HARD SON 🌞:laugh1: TRUST ME

Shannon Sharpe: 'I wish Ja Morant would realize he's not a thug'

i_60_bc_3b_ja-morant.png?w=190

On his show “Undisputed” Monday, Sharpe chided the Morant about his friends and trying to put forth a harder image than what he is as an All-Star basketball player and one of the NBA’s bright young stars. “I wish Ja would realize he’s not a thug. Ja is a really good basketball player. Ja did everything he could to lift himself and his family out of this environment and to get away from this,” Sharpe said. “And for some reason, he wants to surround himself with these types of people. Why? Bruh, you not hard. That’s not your life. People that (are) in that life would give anything to be in your life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As ive said before,I remember dudes like this when I moved from the 'hood' to the burbs when I was in 8th grade.

They lived in these nice houses, parents had good jobs, but they listen to 'gangster rap' and walk around like they're thugs.

I remember thinking, 'I know thugs.  You ain't that.'  This kid is the face of Nike now.  Stop playing gangster just 'cause you got dreds.  What if one of the Pacer staff had a gun and felt threatened in thus latest incident?  That's a tragedy waiting to happen.

And can folks stop with the 'uh they did an investigation and found no gun'.  Please the "investigation" consisted of asking then if they had a gun.  Of course no one admits to it.  You had no proof or true ability to compel the truth.  Ridiculous, all around.  But that's Sliver's NBA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

They lived in these nice houses, parents had good jobs, but they listen to 'gangster rap' and walk around like they're thugs.

B-Rad’s up in thur. :sarcastic:

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

You ain't that.' 

:laugh1:

I’m gangsta y’all just one of these..

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

B-Rad’s up in thur. :sarcastic:

:laugh1:

I’m gangsta y’all just one of these..

Ah man, this is harsh.  I really debated posting this.  I mean, I spent a whole ... what, 6 seconds contemplating ....

ohhhhhh.....

Ok, even I felt bad about this.  Those were a harrowing 6 seconds. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah man, this is harsh.  I really debated posting this.  I mean, I spent a whole ... what, 6 seconds contemplating ....

ohhhhhh.....

Ok, even I felt bad about this.  Those were a harrowing 6 seconds. 

Good lord! The only thing that’s missing is the silver spoon 🥄 in his mouth. I think I’m gonna go heckle his a$$ now 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Good lord! The only thing that’s missing is the silver spoon 🥄 in his mouth. I think I’m gonna go heckle his a$$ now 😂 

And nobody's calling for him to be a gangster.  Just stop doing the fake-tough stuff.  It's not necessary. 

• Like 1

@Spud2nique come and get summa this ...

So, remember when all the eggsperts tried to tell us how GS was gonna use their lotto pick to 'extend the championship window' and how they're sooo smart and on and on?

Well fast forward to now and Wiseman hasn't even played.  And, when he did play, he sucked out loud.  Curry hurt again, Klay lost several steps, Green out here assaulting teammates, Poole is a space case.  Wiggins is probably the most solid guy they have.  And the team is middling, at best.

And, if that wasn't enough, they out here letting Payton II leave via free agency... only to trade to get him back in half a season?  Like, that's your answer'?? 

Yeah what we're seeing is the closing of their window (finally).  

• Like 2