• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF! John Collins Suspended 25 Games!?!

marco102

This really sucks and is a major blow because of frontcourt depth. If he doesn't win the arbitration, I think this is going to hurt.

From here I might start a small lineup and go from there. I thought this team would have a better W/L in the end but now, idk.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wurider05 said:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!  We just can't catch a break. Maybe Parker will ball out and we can move him before the deadline. 

Personally I'd go the other way and go small with him being a 25-30 minute guy off the bench still...honestly with him gone I'd flat out go something like Young/Bembry/Reddish/Hunter/Bruno and let it be because I don't think you're getting anywhere with Len doing nothing. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

This is a gut punch!

The 'unbeknownst' to me excuse I hate - you have the means to clear whatever you plan on taking with the team. Do that!

So disappointed!!!

Yes me too. I kind of didn’t expect this from John.

• Like 1

Oh and yes this is news that has pretty much screwed the season . Only thing that will satisfy me at this point is LP just allowing Bruno to start and get some real game time development.

honestly I see no reason not to do that. As far as Collins goes I’m interested in what schlenk does , I just wonder how upset schlenk is after all of this and if it gets to a point where he’d seriously consider trading him ...probably not but it definitely hurts our development as a unit 

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Absolute joke! Adam Silver go test Lebron right now! No? In a week, a month.. this is BS to the fullest. 

I believe John knew exactly what he was putting into his body. I’m sorry but people saying they took stuff by accident is like me saying I slept walked to in n out and had 5 burgers 🍔 but no idea. 🤦‍♀️ 

Bay Area trainers perhaps in on this but they’ve been pumping crap into Curry for yeaaarrs. And Draymond. Did you all see Draymond’s noodle arms a week ago? 

Oh, it’s illegal in the NFL too right, test Nick Bosa and his brother Joey too along with 100 other dudes.

Ya know, there's a lotta people that roll their eyes when you go on about the Balco, Bay Area doping stuff but … I think there are grains of truth there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1