• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF! John Collins Suspended 25 Games!?!

marco102

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Based on this from last week, I wonder if Pierce elects to keep Parker in his bench role but with more minutes.

But then, who starts? We can't start the game with Len and Jones in at the same time, I don't think my stomach can handle that. Do we go small with Young, Huerter, Cam, Hunter, Len? Uh, yuk. 

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

But then, who starts? We can't start the game with Len and Jones in at the same time, I don't think my stomach can handle that. Do we go small with Young, Huerter, Cam, Hunter, Len? Uh, yuk. 

Carter may reprise his role as starting PF like last season when Collins missed the first 20+ games.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LeBron been tested positive for peds?

"Not until China tells me it's ok." - A. Sliver

40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That's why I propose just allowing the use of them. League would probably protect certain players and not others, just like they did with Jordan during the 90s with his gambling and the like.

Man you are one angry cat, dog.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That's why I propose just allowing the use of them. League would probably protect certain players and not others, just like they did with Jordan during the 90s with his gambling and the like.

That will always be the case.  Under your proposal of FDA approved drugs being used as directed by a doctor, you will have people who exceed doctor usage, go off the FDA list, etc. and from that list of rule breakers there will be an element of some guys getting punished and others not (potentially based on league bias or simply who can cover their tracks more effectively).  

59 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

LeBron been tested positive for peds?

No...Wtf is he talking about?

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Carter may reprise his role as starting PF like last season when Collins missed the first 20+ games.

Noooooooooo!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He came back mighty "swole" for a guy that was a beanpole before this season.

NBA would never hurt Wonder Boys team...Took out Ayton. Now theyre coming for Trae's right hand man...  Hmmm??? Who's next? Bagley? lol

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, AHF said:

That will always be the case.  Under your proposal of FDA approved drugs being used as directed by a doctor, you will have people who exceed doctor usage, go off the FDA list, etc. and from that list of rule breakers there will be an element of some guys getting punished and others not (potentially based on league bias or simply who can cover their tracks more effectively).  

PEDs have a limit on their ability to increase muscle mass and endurance. Taking more than the doctor is prescribing would be pointless. And they only test for known existing drugs. Really those labs just work with existing drugs in various concoctions. Making new drugs is extremely difficult, that's mostly a myth. Still allowing the use of PEDs in a regulated system is the way to go. Of course nothing is perfect, but it would be better than not allowing drugs that could safely benefit athletes.

A little history on PED regulation. There were made controlled drugs during the anti-drug craze hysteria of the 1980s at the behest of senator Joe Biden.

Edited by bleachkit
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Carter is not a plus for us on the court right now. Just start Parker, no need to overthink this. We went like 2-18 with that lineup. 

The issue with that lineup wasn't VC it was his backup was Omari and Poythress 

• Like 3

• Moderators

He probably has been feeling pressure to beef up but lanky dudes having problems with that... no excuses for going against league policy and hurting the team, but I get it.

And it's just steroids guys... you guys are acting like he's shooting H during halftime. Hawksquawk with a tad bit of overreaction here.

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

grains

A bit more. I mean, why are they turning their back on history:

Canseco/McGwire/Bonds/Tejada/Miggy Cabrera/Tim Lincecum/Curry/Draymond/Klay/ And a ton others I’m forgetting.

Bosa...Patrick Willis (deadbeat I actually had an altercation with him ) and a few more.

Now those dirty a$$ x warrior trainers bring this...well not their fault Collins shouldn’t have done it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

He probably has been feeling pressure to beef up but lanky dudes having problems with that... no excuses for going against league policy and hurting the team, but I get it.

And it's just steroids guys... you guys are acting like he's shooting H during halftime. Hawksquawk with a tad bit of overreaction here.

John is good in my book. The rules are dumb. But we will miss him. Our front court is now officially garbage 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Not until China tells me it's ok." - A. Sliver

I laugh and then I actually stop when thinking harder about that and you know, sport politics and all.... 

• Like 2