• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young is Nique for this generation...

Sothron

42 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We're talking in that time period if you had a kid then or were a kid then you've grown up and out of the house with your own kids by now.

Wow you did all that? I had some Cheetos... 😆 

I agree, it’s like a 10 year version of me watching Trae in 1986 right now. He is the face no doubt. 

A lot of youngsters like ourselves are becoming Hawks fan all around the world right about now. And like you said, he’s ours! ❤️ it.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I never got to see Nique live (my first ever NBA game was the game he was traded for frikkin Danny Manning :doh:)....it's a joy seeing Trae live.

If I listen real hard, I can still hear the roar of the crowd at The Farm from opening night when Trae hit that 3 to put us up 5.

It's must see TV and live!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I never got to see Nique live (my first ever NBA game was the game he was traded for frikkin Danny Manning :doh:)....it's a joy seeing Trae live.

If I listen real hard, I can still hear the roar of the crowd at The Farm from opening night when Trae hit that 3 to put us up 5.

It's must see TV and live!!!

Sorry the first part was just sad, hence my sad reaction, the second part is awesome 👏 !!! 😃 

I know you’ve mentioned this before several times Bird but seriously, literally your first game was the one ☝🏿 after Nique got traded? Ugh 😩 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Sorry the first part was just sad, hence my sad reaction, the second part is awesome 👏 !!! 😃 

I know you’ve mentioned this before several times Bird but seriously, literally your first game was the one ☝🏿 after Nique got traded? Ugh 😩 

Yep, took a bus from Savannah to Atlanta. I kept looking at the back of Mannings long head on the bench and giving him the squinty eye while just shaking my head.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4