• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young is Nique for this generation...

Sothron

On 11/13/2019 at 2:03 PM, Atlantaholic said:

Doncic is playing at an absolute MVP level. He is putting up prime Westbrook numbers  but with excellent efficiency. If Giannis wasn't putting together the best statistical category in the history of the NBA it's possible Doncic would be the frontrunner atm. 

According to Supes and Spud, the praise Doncic is getting is just because he's white. Averaging 28/9/9 at age 20 just isn't cutting it for them.

40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

According to Supes and Spud, the praise Doncic is getting is just because he's white. Averaging 28/9/9 at age 20 just isn't cutting it for them.

Lol! The praise is due to the fact that he is great! The stannery and delusional he is the MVP takes from guys like Andy Bailey and Bill Simmons is because he is white. Much less the loud and crass Twitter, Reddit and RealGM idiots

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Lol! The praise is due to the fact that he is great! The stannery and delusional he is the MVP takes from guys like Andy Bailey and Bill Simmons is because he is white.

Being white hasn't helped other white Euros win the press or fans, most of the good ones are underrated if anything. I don't see what basis you have to make that statement. 

Just now, bleachkit said:

Being white hasn't helped other white Euros win the press or fans, most of the good ones are underrated if anything. I don't see what basis you have to make that statement. 

Name one other white Euro like Luka?

Name someone like Trae?

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Name one other white Euro like Luka?

Name someone like Trae?

As far as 20 year olds nearly averaging up a triple double with 27 plus points a game? There are no players at all as far as I know in recent history. His numbers are better than LeBron's at his age. Yes, he's the greatest Euro prospect of all time but he's living up to the hype. 

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Lol! The praise is due to the fact that he is great! The stannery and delusional he is the MVP takes from guys like Andy Bailey and Bill Simmons is because he is white. Much less the loud and crass Twitter, Reddit and RealGM idiots

Race? Really? Listen I am sick of Luka Luka Luka too but that is just bullshit

• Like 2