• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Our defense got better in the 2nd quarter. Need to clean up the stupid turnovers and get a flow going on offense,

Can we overcome the horrid 1st quarter, that's the question - can we put the clamps on the bulls and increase or offensive efficiency?

Who will step up in the 2nd half?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can we overcome the horrid 1st quarter, that's the question - can we put the clamps on the bulls and increase or offensive efficiency?

15 Points and two quarters left is nothing for this team; we will make a couple of runs. Can we keep getting stops is the big question I have.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I mean, we've come to expect Trae to do Trae things every night, right?  He'll finish with 25 or so and 7 or 8 ast I would guess.

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I can honestly say you have the most miserable takes of anyone I see regularly. Congrats on that. 

Also, it's one half of one game. Good grief.

Blame me instead of the players that are bombing. Kevin Huerter is a bench role player, but people act like he is a future star or something.

Edited by Plainview1981

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

15 Points and two quarters left is nothing for this team; we will make a couple of runs. Can we keep getting stops is the big question I have.

This! I believe we will get back in this but are we going to make the needed stops to actually pull it out 

Edited by JTB
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I mean, we've come to expect Trae to do Trae things every night, right?  He'll finish with 25 or so and 7 or 8 ast I would guess.

But someone else has to jump in the fray too.

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

This! I believe we will get back in this but are we going to make the needed stops to actually pull it out 

Not looking good.

• Like 1

We might kind of actually really stink if Trae doesn't do anything. That's what this is showing tonight.

I'm very close to saying just sit him down for the rest of this game and concede a 40+ point blowout.

Edited by Lurker

10 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Blame me instead of the players that are bombing. Kevin Huerter is a bench role player, but people act like he is a future star or something.

Why would I blame the players for your miserable posts that lack perspective and any sense of reasonableness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1