Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

And my NBA betting career comes to a close.

I don't bet on sports where i am fan of a team. My betting is all football 

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Yep. LUka is lighting it up tonight. He never has off games..Huerter was the 19th pick..And Spellman is sooooo much better than Jones..

Luka is playing like ass tonight 

Reddish got a lot of work to do. It can happen but it is a lot. Needs to work on his dribble and strength training.

It can happen but it is a lot. Personally view him as a project and would've redshirted to work on that, buuuuuuut, we're still in rebuild mode so we don't mind throwing them out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't bet on sports where i am fan of a team. My betting is all football 

Luka is playing like ass tonight 

Exactly..THat was my point. Every player has off nights. It happens. I was being sarcastic . lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Game ball to Vince

Wtf award to the starting five. All were ass. Chicago made us pay for Parker and when Trae couldn't beat his man off the dribble, I knew we were in some shit. Everyone struggled with that since Trae couldn't really create as the double team is only not effective if you can beat it. 

The rookies were awful.

Len wasn't awful but he didn't help.

The bench defense was bad.

Kevin and Vince showed the f*** up. That was nice. Especially Vince. A team lost 

• Like 3

• Moderators

Well, at least Love Won tonight! (not you, Kevin, your Cavs are off 'til Friday!) Sheesh!

Just one of them "lack of offense leads to lack of defense" kind of nights. Bulls' Hack-a-Hawk strategy seemed to work well in grinding Trae and company to a halt. Thank goodness we hit a lot of free throws!

The Kangz gave us a pair of Sheesh! results last year, too, so we'll see if the Hawks can bounce back before the big Western road trip.

Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Well, at least Love Won tonight! (not you, Kevin, your Cavs are off 'til Friday!) Sheesh!

Just one of them "lack of offense leads to lack of defense" kind of nights. Bulls' Hack-a-Hawk strategy seemed to work well in grinding Trae and company to a halt. Thank goodness we hit a lot of free throws!

The Kangz gave us a pair of Sheesh! results last year, too, so we'll see if the Hawks can bounce back before the big Western road trip.

Go Hawks!

~lw3

The Bulls bullied us and it worked. The rookies got got

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Game ball to Vince

Wtf award to the starting five. All were ass. Chicago made us pay for Parker and when Trae couldn't beat his man off the dribble, I knew we were in some shit. Everyone struggled with that since Trae couldn't really create as the double team is only not effective if you can beat it. 

The rookies were awful.

Len wasn't awful but he didn't help.

The bench defense was bad.

Kevin and Vince showed the f*** up. That was nice. Especially Vince. A team lost 

I was OK with Bruno's play.

• Like 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I was OK with Bruno's play.

I felt he was good in spurts. More than I can say about the other rooks other than Charlie Brown. I didn't think he played particularly well when it was still mattered. Only when it got out of hand

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Reddish got a lot of work to do. It can happen but it is a lot. Needs to work on his dribble and strength training.

It can happen but it is a lot. Personally view him as a project and would've redshirted to work on that, buuuuuuut, we're still in rebuild mode so we don't mind throwing them out there.

He spent the offseason rehabbing, so couldn't really work on his body and game. Next offseason will be important for him.

Good thing about strength training, you can work on that during the season. But the dribble stuff is something he needs to work on in the offseason. The Bulls did a good job of taking away space from him and Hunter. Both players simply can't score without space. Hunter can't create and Cam can't execute

• Like 3