• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

38 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

If Trae isn't going off for 35+ the Hawks are going to struggle to win. Just dont have any guys who can make shots. Losing JC just sucks. 

Im pissed at Collins right now...smdh

• Like 3

Just now, Bonkers said:

I mean they dont look prepared. And that's the coach's job

I personally don't like his rotations.  I understand that most coaches have a set rotation that they go through, especially in the 1st half.  I would like to see more traditional rotations in which guys are playing 6 - 9 minutes at a time, instead of 3 - 5 minutes at a time.

• Like 1

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

Both Reddish and Hunter are busts.

Schlenk has screwed up bad.

Reddish doesn’t belong in the NBA.

His problem is that he doesn't have an identity on offense.  It's up to the coaches to figure out what Cam does best, and try to maximize that skill set.  I still say his best skill set is pick and roll facilitator.  To play that role, he needs to make good decisions with the ball, show that he can make a 16 foot jumper, and take the ball strong to the rim when people overplay the Pick and Roll.

Just now, Plainview1981 said:

lol at people that thought Reddish was a great talent trapped in a system not made for him. He just isn’t any good.

FR. He was the guy I wanted the most before last college season, even more than Zion because of his natural fit. But he's only proceeded to be historically bad ever since high school. I just hope that eventually he will be a decent 3nD player.

1 minute ago, DBac said:

Don't really blame the coaches. The players aren't making shots. That's really most of the game in the NBA nowadays.

As I was typing this the Kings missed several 3s and the Hawks started making theirs. Hence we're back in the game.

Yeah, you can blame the coaches too.  Because they don't HAVE to start both rookies.  They may do it because they're the best defensive wings on the team, but they don't have to start both of them.

They could go with the lineup you see right now.

PG - Trae

G - Bembry

G - Huerter

PF - Parker

C - Len ( or insert center )

This is our "vet" lineup w/o Carter in the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DBac said:

FR. He was the guy I wanted the most before last college season, even more than Zion because of his natural fit. But he's only proceeded to be historically bad ever since high school. I just hope that eventually he will be a decent 3nD player.

He resembles a poor man’s Gerald Green.