• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Shouldn't have picked Cam

txsting

I still like Cam a lot. Just gotta get thrrough the growing pains. I think a lot of us have been spoiled because of how good Trae was his rookie year. That's pretty much an outlier for any rookie. Gotta let the young guys develop before we jump to any conclusions.

Edited by Marvin24Williams
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I still like Cam a lot. Just gotta get thrrough the growing pains. I think a lot of us have been spoiled because of how good Trae was his rookie year. That's pretty much an outlier for any rookie. Gotta let the young guys develop before we jump to any conclusions.

Let's just hope, in like 14 years, nobody's lookin' at a poster named Cam22Reddish the way I'm lookin' at you right now.

It's kind of a mix between ...

MmnIjQa.gif

and ...

Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

Oh c'mon, that's postseason quality gif'n right there.

The dual Tom Hanks?  C'mon, sun

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Cwell said:

There were people calling for Jeremy Lin to start over Trae this time last year because he shot wasn’t falling smh

Truth.  Young rookies are usually going to struggle.  You draft them knowing that this is likely.  Paul George had a pretty similar rookie line except that he shot the ball much better:

Cam 5.5 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.1 spg, 0.2 bpg

PG 7.3 ppg , 3.7 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.0 spg, 0.4 bpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Truth.  Young rookies are usually going to struggle.  You draft them knowing that this is likely.  Paul George had a pretty similar rookie line except that he shot the ball much better:

Cam 5.5 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.1 spg, 0.2 bpg

PG 7.3 ppg , 3.7 rpg, 1.1 apg, 1.0 spg, 0.4 bpg

So you're saying there's a chance?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, EazyRoc said:

For the record, I thought we should’ve picked Hachimura 🤣

I don't know who the pick should have been, but for me Cam's historically low FG efficiency was disqualifying for the 10th pick. So far, he's being outplayed by a number of players taken after him. Still early of course.

Edited by bleachkit