Recommended Posts

NFL seems to be jerking Colin around. Having said that, reps for the Falcons and my Lions will be at the workout 😆 

Honestly, he’s better than anyone we have...why not 😏 

 

Could he be ur Vick2.0? Probably too old.

@Thomas what r u thinkin? 

 

Coaches for the Miami DolphinsDetroit LionsAtlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Buccaneers said they expected to have a representative at the Falcons' practice facility on Saturday. In addition, John Elway told 9News that the Denver Broncos will be represented, and a Washington Redskinsspokesman said that organization would be there. The Dallas Cowboys and Arizona Cardinals also plan to be at the workout, sources told ESPN.

 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28074313/colin-kaepernick-know-attend-workout-ahead

Edited by Spud2nique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

NFL seems to be jerking Colin around. Having said that, reps for the Falcons and my Lions will be at the workout 😆 

Honestly, he’s better than anyone we have...why not 😏 

 

Could he be ur Vick2.0? Probably too old.

@Thomas what r u thinkin? 

 

Coaches for the Miami DolphinsDetroit LionsAtlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Buccaneers said they expected to have a representative at the Falcons' practice facility on Saturday. In addition, John Elway told 9News that the Denver Broncos will be represented, and a Washington Redskinsspokesman said that organization would be there. The Dallas Cowboys and Arizona Cardinals also plan to be at the workout, sources told ESPN.

 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28074313/colin-kaepernick-know-attend-workout-ahead

Our starter and backup is set for years in my mind. Over 100 million moving forward with Ryan, as archaic as Schaub is he proved me wrong for this year by passing for over four hundred yards in his only start (maybe our future QB coach?) and then the future backup I believe will be Benkert. Kid has always had the arm and good feet but his accuracy was a question till this past preseason. Thought he would beat out Schaub but then the injury said different. Why bring in Colin if he never steps on the field for us. Don't think he would be happy in that role and believe he would let everyone know it. As far as the Lions, thats your can of worms there guy.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is just a circus so the nfl can say they didn't black ball him.   i don't think anyone signs him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

This is just a circus so the nfl can say they didn't black ball him.   i don't think anyone signs him.

They don't want to get sued...again. Dog and pony show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Understand that the visual is the NFL is covering their hindside but really being a homer am just really concerned about the Falcons period. The NFL will suck in many ways and have before, during and certainly after Colin. So just don't see a good play moving forward for us with Colin but know there are places for him to land. Just don't think he will be happy with how it plays out pretty much anywhere because if he gets on the field it is because a starter is out and then what happens for him this time next year? Reality is not always so pretty. He is an activist and helps out charities and at this point it seems it is his true calling and probable future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So just saw this article which really, really makes the NFL look like racketeers or worse. To be this blatant is kinda stunning to me or they are just rubbing faces into the ground, one in particular. Very similar to our political environment do believe, just ugly stuff

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-is-giving-colin-kaepernick-reasons-to-pull-out-of-saturdays-pro-day-024918678.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But for the thoroughly complete lack of warm and fuzzy characters involved in throwing this together, I'd have been tempted to call it a dog 'n pony show, too.

 

~lw3

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

But for the thoroughly complete lack of warm and fuzzy characters involved in throwing this together, I'd have been tempted to call it a dog 'n pony show, too.

 

~lw3

When you said that I immediately thought of Bill Hader in the opening scene of Pineapple Express 😆.

He says something along the lines of the military being a dog n pony show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.