• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Say what you want about Doc’s numbers as a Hawk, but to have Alex Len as you mentioned running around wearing #25 makes me feel... not great inside. Again, he wasn’t the best point guard of the 80’s but he was our guy, Nique’s co pilot 👨‍✈️ if you will.

Once Doc got thru that playoff series against the Pistons he went straight to work on the foul line and it became a good part of his game as opposed to being the" hack him" in the last minutes of the game guy. Good defender and was humble as well when with us so a very likable cat. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

No change yet to the Load, I mean, Injury Management status for Kawhi, from last night.

Filling in at guard with Kawhi and Landry Shamet (out, ankle sprain, no timetable) against New Orleans was Terance Mann, the rookie out of Florida State.

Pat Bev (calf) also remains questionable, as LouWill filled in with a start against the Pelicans.

~lw3

• Like 4

Shout to Stan Van Gundy! He’s the first national media person I heard give us our props defensively (But even better he did it on national tv)... and even went down the defensive team rankings in specific categories.

i hope we can pull off a win tonight.

• Like 4