• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Pierce is just as lost as the rookies are

Bonkers

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Just gonna say "probably not".

Oh, trust me, that question was rhetorical as heyul.

The only good thing that came from this thread was a random @Wretch sighting.  Whatup, homes?  Good to see you're still alive.  Well, I'll say 'around'.  You could be a zombie for all I know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

I had us as a 30 win team before we lost JC and Kev.  So this is not shocking to me to see us struggling without one or both of them.  

I had us at 44 wins but that was exclusively based on our core being healthy. JC 25 games suspension and Kevin's injury just depleted us 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Guys we should totally be a playoff team with two rookies starting and two of our top players missing......

Even at full strength I expected at most to be a fringe playoff team around .500 - that was best case for me but not my exepectation.   

My question for you guys bashing:  if you're so upset with this team, what was your honest expectation heading into this season?  We've lost a bunch of games on the road, to Western Conference teams that for the most part are at the top half of the conference give or take.  Besides the typical "my expectation was for this team to not play like trash" what were your hopes before this season?  The fact that your so upset tells me you set the bar way too high before the season started or just don't know how to handle what we're putting out on the floor, which is not a team with a high ceiling as it stands.

I have us at 46 wins so... 

9+4 carry the two subtract the one... we need to go..

42-27 in Trae we trust. I honestly think that can be realistic considered the NBA gave us a tough lil roadie to start.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Teams are crowding Trae and the lane and leaving open the three point shooters that we have

And if they were willing to shoot those shots then the % would be higher.  But they pass on a lot of them because they are legitimately bad at shooting from deep.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AHF said:

And if they were willing to shoot those shots then the % would be higher.  But they pass on a lot of them because they are legitimately bad at shooting from deep.

The real issue is outside of Trae, we have horrendous mid range shooters. Parker. Reddish and Jones. Hunter is money but he just stands at the 3pt line. We get pissed at Bembry because he doesn't pass them up as often but mad when he bricks a contested layup

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, kg01 said:

What is wrong with people?

Like, literally.  Do people not recognize what's going on with this team right now?

It's like people waited for us to be at our lowest point then just decided to pounce on the coach.  As if any coach in this situation would be doing anything markedly different.  Plus, (not so) odd that it's the same refrain from the same posters who wanted basically every prior coach.

And, while we're on the topic, at what point do folks start to understand how little we know about how to coach an NBA team?  "Oh I don't like his rotations."  "Why's this guy playing over that guy?"  "Oh I don't like his play calls, blah."

Can we be honest and admit none-a y'all know what TF you're talking about?

What we see in games is probably about 10% of the actual job head coaches are doing.  But, for some reason, folks think "Bwah, I thank we should play Bruno over Len.", and that's all that needs to be done.  Well, do ya'll know if/when Bruno is/was available to play?  Do y'all know what they worked on in practice?  Do y'all actually know what the offense/defense is/was at that point in the game?  Are y'all truly aware how either guy was playing at the time or do you just not like one guy compared to the other?

Can we practice some situational awareness instead of being mindless, reactionary, agenda-heavy this 

This is a discussion board.  Everyone has a right to their opinion.  

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

No it wasn't. LP killed the momentum by not challenging that Turner foul.  If we win that challenge, Bruno's put back dunk counts as 2 points, and the Hawks are only down by 3.

Instead, the Bucks go down to the other end, and get two FTs to push the lead to 7.   Plus he brings Len in, who is ( -14 ) in the game in only 9 minutes.

LP has to start managing these games according to how these guys are actually playing, and not his set rotations.

With Trae playing like a** tonight, why not let the 2nd unit finish out that quarter completely?   It was bad coaching.

More and more people are agreeing with me 

Image result for alonzo harris cigarette