• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

Awesome 👏 lw3 as always. I’m torn on Davis. I think he’s an immense talent and a top 3 big when healthy. His health has improved a bit over the years and with all this “load management” talk it bodes even better. The only thing is my mind is that he hasn’t won...yet. Let’s face it, he’s never had a Trae and vice versa. 

If Davis looks at Lebron’s history, like you mentioned he’s left situations high n dry based on HIS best possible situation.

Anthony Davis teaming joining the Hawks this summer, would be his best BASKETBALL 🏀 decision hands down. Who doesn’t wanna play with the best passer in the game. (Last night I watched the clippers broadcast team and Chauncey loves Trae and raved about him calling him “a top 1 or 2 PASSER in the entire league.”)

GO HAWKS!!!

ps love the lil brow wow 🤩 Awesome 👏 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

HAWKS FAN QUIZ: Which former tampering Hawks employee currently chairs the board of the Atlanta Film Society?

Not Ferry ⛴? 😆 Wait... not sure.

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Promises of 5, 6, or 7 golden balls is nice, but around here we’d be just peachy getting 1 or 2.

I’m good with one ☝️ 

• Moderators

16905066_1364529980277879_14782078495509

^FAN QUIZ ANSWER!

(July 2018)

Atlanta Film Society Announces Cal Bowdler as New Chairman of Board of Directors!

http://www.atlantafilmsociety.org/blog/2018/7/25/atlanta-film-society-announces-cal-bowdler-as-new-chairman-of-board-of-directors

~lw3

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If I was Pierce I would go ahead and insert Bembry in the starting lineup and send Cam to the Bench.  At least Bembry can get to the basket to score or play the passing lanes which could lead to fast break points.  I am sick of the slow starts in every game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

If James ties himself down in Purplish and Gold until he’s BIG 3-eligible, you’re golden. If he bails in two years, AD, what kind of bag might you be left holding? Nearly everyone you’re playing with will be hitting the exits, too. In the ensuing years, your best bet to play with a James again might involve tanking for Bronny.

LMAO . . easily the best part of the write-up.

Fantastic as always.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

If I was Pierce I would go ahead and insert Bembry in the starting lineup and send Cam to the Bench.  At least Bembry can get to the basket to score or play the passing lanes which could lead to fast break points.  I am sick of the slow starts in every game.

AGREED. Too bad LP is clueless. but I guess we'll find out in about 30 minutes!

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Whelp. Lakers will start out VERY VERY HOT. Djones will be a disaster during the first 5-6 minutes. BOOK IT! Thanks for the free loss LP! Ur making millions of dollars, lmao. 

Does this guy even use analytics? This is a joke. You can't start Jones and Parker at C and PF, The Defense is too porous and the rebounding will be horrible... 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Whelp. Lakers will start out VERY VERY HOT. Djones will be a disaster during the first 5-6 minutes. BOOK IT! Thanks for the free loss LP! Ur making millions of dollars, lmao. 

Does this guy even use analytics? This is a joke. You can't start Jones and Parker at C and PF, The Defense is too porous and the rebounding will be horrible... 

Which pairing would you start at PF and C?