• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

You can't start Parker without a VERY good defensive C. Too bad LP doesn't realize that. 

I predicted this start. I knew it was gonna happen. Too bad LP the "retread" doesn't understand it. It's pretty disgusting actually. 

You honestly think a player like Trae is going to accept this BS? Dude wants to win. Zero reason not to sign a C to a 1 year deal. Noah is available? Trade for Adams? ANYTHING. This is pretty pathetic. Trae started this season going ham. Now he is getting PISSED. So am I. Screw LP awful coach. And Screw Travis. TITS? My butt. He's an awful GM. 

In this game in particular, the Lakers are putting a HUGE team on the floor, while the Hawks are going small.  We shoot the basketball horribly.

If anything, I would've tried to go big for big initially, instead of going with the small and fast lineup.  Maybe go with 2 "centers" to start, instead of Parker, to combat AD and McGee.

Bruno, right now, is actually playing quite well defensively against AD, so why not try that, instead of forcing Parker to guard him?  Bruno, while he makes mistakes, can at least move laterally enough to stay in front of Davis . . a little.

I'm not as down on Pierce as you are, but I do want to see a lot more adjustments from him.  Just don't put lineups out there, just to do it.  At least show a little bit of ability to make the correct adjustments.

Who are you starting or even playing lol...unless you triple down on the rookies with everyone hurt.

Your center choices are Alex Len, who can't start and maybe made upstairs too optimistic last year, Damian Jones, or Bruno Fernando.

Right now with Carter out you don't have much of a choice at PF other than Parker or playing two centers, and Fernando at PF was disastrous.

Bembry is a better basketball player then Reddish right now but he can't shoot and is a liability when you go in the half court.

Not many choices...upstairs chose to make this another growth year by making rebuilding/tank moves still, which could've surprised but the margin of error was so thin and is gone right now (which is why I've said this is going to be in the tank for a while before it gets better...with people questioning if it's because of teams overlooking again).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

In this game in particular, the Lakers are putting a HUGE team on the floor, while the Hawks are going small.  We shoot the basketball horribly.

If anything, I would've tried to go big for big initially, instead of going with the small and fast lineup.  Maybe go with 2 "centers" to start, instead of Parker, to combat AD and McGee.

Bruno, right now, is actually playing quite well defensively against AD, so why not try that, instead of forcing Parker to guard him?  Bruno, while he makes mistakes, can at least move laterally enough to stay in front of Davis . . a little.

I'm not as down on Pierce as you are, but I do want to see a lot more adjustments from him.  Just don't put lineups out there, just to do it.  At least show a little bit of ability to make the correct adjustments.

I'm fine with the double center lineup. Jones and Bruno to see how it works.

Right now at the start of the 2nd qtr we can't rebound at all vs Dwight. Is there a reason why Alex Len is sitting on the bench? Oh wait, LP is a retread. Thanks LP!!!!! Smooth.