• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

People who know the game should know enough to understand we don't have the players to matchup with the Lakers' frontcourt.  LMAO at the LP haters who would totally be praising it when Bruno and Jones crashed and burned.  Every combo we have would crash and burn against LeBron, Kuzma, McGee, Dwight and AD.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

People who know the game should know enough to understand we don't have the players to matchup with the Lakers' frontcourt.  LMAO at the LP haters who would totally be praising it when Bruno and Jones crashed and burned.  Every combo we have would crash and burn against LeBron, Kuzma, McGee, Dwight and AD.

Speaking for myself, my criticisms of LP have nothing to do with matchups lol

I don't like LP's offensive sets no matter who they're playing and doing things like making Bembry a primary ball handler

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Jones is so bad. He isn't an NBA player. He is a third stringer at best. This is a joke. Why isn't Alex Len playing 30 minutes a game? SHEESH. 

He really is. His defense is horrible as a starter. Like Len, starting is too hard for him. 

So I had to go to the store right quick to get some toilet paper, and I kid you not.  When I cut the car off coming back from the store, the Hawks were down 17.  30 seconds later, by the time I get into the house, I see a 3 pointer going through, and the Hawks are down by 25 again.

LOL . . WTF happened in those 30 seconds?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Speaking for myself, my criticisms of LP have nothing to do with matchups lol

I don't like LP's offensive sets and doing things like making Bembry a primary ball handler

So when Trae rests, Turner is out with injury, Huerter limited now out, Reddish struggles, Crabbe is now playing but not a ball handler - who else is left to do it?Len?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AHF said:

We are undermanned right now in general but even fully staffed, we are undermanned v. LAL 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

So when Trae rests, Turner is out with injury, Huerter limited now out, Reddish struggles, Crabbe is now playing but not a ball handler - who else is left to do it?Len?

That's easy. I'll let Cam be the primary Ball Handler b4 I let BEmbry touch the ball. 

Cam at least shoots 81% from the FT line

Bembry is shotting 37% Lmaoooo. They can just hack Bembry. He's a complete liability