• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We just lack too much talent with the vets and polish with the youth outside of Trae and Collins

LOL . . that was no excuse for that offensive possession I laughed at.  We literally almost turned the ball over 4 times on that possession, and it ended with Bruno having to force up 2 shots.  Had Bruno made the shot, it would've reminded me of Chris Tucker fighting that Chinese woman in Rush Hour 2.   Chris had no business winning this fight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, nathan2331 said:

Silver needs to do us a favor and let us get Collins back. We need all hands on deck to be a competitive team. We can deal with one players absence, but we do not have the quality to cover up for anymore than that.

Collins is critcal to our starting 5

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . that was no excuse for that offensive possession I laughed at.  We literally almost turned the ball over 4 times on that possession, and it ended with Bruno having to force up 2 shots.  Had Bruno made the shot, it would've reminded me of Chris Tucker fighting that Chinese woman in Rush Hour 2.   Chris had no business winning this fight.

LMAO 😂

• Like 1

Honestly this roster is a joke. Trae doesn't want to lose anymore. He is too competitive. I don't want to lose anymore. This team started off very good the first 5 games. Now it's a joke. LP can't adjust or adapt. And garbage TITS won't make any signings. Lots of players that are unsigned that could assist coming off the bench. 1 big and 1 ball handler/shooter. 

Too bad TITS is standing pat and LP never adjusts fast enough. He's really bad. Management for this team is bad. And Tony Ressler has never worked one day in his life yet has a billion dollars. Huh? Sounds like the "owner" of this team is an economic parasite and white collar criminal. Btw, our tax dollars went to state farm arena, for what? So Tony Ressler can sell the hawks in 5 years and double his 1 billion dollars by sitting around and doing nothing? This society is a joke.

Look up what the french did during the french revolution. I'm thinking we need some of that ASAP. 

For all the good these young centers have done from time to time we still need a more powerful center and we really need someone that can handle the ball on the perimeter other than Trae!

this is just ridiculous! I understand we are outmatched on talent but that’s not a good excuse to me for not competing!...fans at least deserve all out efforts even if the opponent is clearly better.

50 point loss games in the nba for Proffessional teams is not and will not be acceptable. Hell we can’t even say we’re facing a big 3 which everyone would then write this off and say that’s why we are getting crushed...even then it’s not acceptable to get beat like this and it’s so embarrassing young team or not.

im not overreacting and saying get rid of anyone I just thought we were past these major ass whoopings and just upgraded to 20 point ass whoopings that are built in the 4th but we played a competitive 3 quarters but no we are still in the phase of major ass whoopings meaning historic loss by 40 plus pts 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Honestly this roster is a joke. Trae doesn't want to lose anymore. He is too competitive. I don't want to lose anymore. This team started off very good the first 5 games. Now it's a joke. LP can't adjust or adapt. And garbage TITS won't make any signings. Lots of players that are unsigned that could assist coming off the bench. 1 big and 1 ball handler/shooter. 

Too bad TITS is standing pat and LP never adjusts fast enough. He's really bad. Management for this team is bad. And Tony Ressler has never worked one day in his life yet has a billion dollars. Huh? Sounds like the "owner" of this team is an economic parasite and white collar criminal. Btw, our tax dollars went to state farm arena, for what? So Tony Ressler can sell the hawks in 5 years and double his 1 billion dollars by sitting around and doing nothing? This society is a joke.

Look up what the french did during the french revolution. I'm thinking we need some of that ASAP. 

Oh you gonna take some heat cause Travis is the greatest GM in the NBA.  😉

I will say, I'm a bit disappointed in Hunter and Reddish that they haven't been able to step up at all so far. I'm fine being patient, but they should be better than what they've shown so far. It's a process though and it can't get much worse. Just have to stay focused on what we can do on defense, and figure out the offense as we go along.

• Like 4

I wouldn't mind a lineup to start the 2nd of

Trae

Crabbe 

Bembry

Parker

Len

Not that I expect it to work, it won't but we need more cutting. Honestly, I don't think we would be getting blown out with Vince. Beat, hell yeah but we are getting blown out because we have no PF and teams figured Parker out as a starter. 

Just take away his driving lanes, force him to be a post player and since we don't and can't use him for PnR, we are f***ed

Every PnR is doubled teammed. The one thing I liked with Crabbe was the spacing improved but LA just adjusted and forced him to put the ball on the ground and it was a disaster. 

While LA is playing Cam to shoot, they are playing Hunter to drive into traffic and it's leading to disastrous results. 

Cam has to take and HIT open 3s. 

Hunter has to realize when he drives, to dish it to the opposite side wing.

Trae has to be more patience. His lack of PG feel is showing tonight. 

Parker is ass cheeks if he can't play his style of game. 

Jones, Len and Bruno just don't matchup well v. LA. I was worried about that. 

• Like 2