• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Looking at Lebron out there on the floor, I see no way in the world he passed a drug test if he was even administered one while John failed. Just not possible.

Of course Lebron is on drugs. He's taking Testosterone and probably straight HGH. If you don't think that's the case then I have a bridge to sell you in NYC. Maybe the white collar criminal Tony Resler will buy it from me?

I can't believe Atlanta is subsidizing this criminal....Such a joke. 

• Premium Member

I have held off on talking about them but Hunter and Reddish have been disappointing to put it mildly so far. Hunter especially should be doing more on both ends than what we've seen.

I was hoping after a 50 point ass kicking the Hawks would play with more fire and at least be competitive. I know we are down Collins and Red Velvet but there's no excuse for being this bad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Crabbe

Yes you came around to my Crabbe I knew you’d love him. 😉 Cam needs to reset with a 💺 on the pine.

Hawks partied way too hard. When Rondo makes 2 threes and Caruso is running circles, it’s not ur half. Wow.

12 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

I will say, I'm a bit disappointed in Hunter and Reddish that they haven't been able to step up at all so far. I'm fine being patient, but they should be better than what they've shown so far. It's a process though and it can't get much worse. Just have to stay focused on what we can do on defense, and figure out the offense as we go along.

That’s just it though ! They both can play defense very well for some rookies. Cam lacks power but just like LP said he can defend and so can hunter but when you have slow and bad starts like tonight defense is even harder. 

also we aren’t the type of team that keeps defending even when shots are being missed! I wish we had the Jazz / Zbo grizzlies mentality but we don’t and All our fans need to realize this ...because it doesn’t mean they can’t defend it means the desire to defend starts to trickle down when the offense is imploding on majority possessions . THATS SO IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND when discussing this teams defense. They can defend and defend well when motivated but the constant bad offense keeps that from happening.

We cannot score at will unless Trae is just hot and that’s just too much and too unrealistic to live on as we continue to grow.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I have held off on talking about them but Hunter and Reddish have been disappointing to put it mildly so far. Hunter especially should be doing more on both ends than what we've seen.

I was hoping after a 50 point ass kicking the Hawks would play with more fire and at least be competitive. I know we are down Collins and Red Velvet but there's no excuse for being this bad.

Guys understand that defense pride goes with the offense! It’s hard to keep wanting to defend at your highest level when you can’t score shit at the other end. Very few teams actually don’t allow offense to bother them and we just aren’t that type of team ....unfortunately 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1