• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020 Hawks/Bucks

Spud2nique

You're my guy, spudnik.  But ... sorry, there's no way in heyul MIL does this.

Well, lemme back it up .. how and when are you defining things "not working out"?

They have a full year until it matters iiuc.  At that point, perhaps this deal actually does become feasible.  Not sure who else will have a good package once we start adding picks.

So, there it is, we've come full circle to me agreeing with you possibly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're my guy, spudnik.  But ... sorry, there's no way in heyul MIL does this.

Well, lemme back it up .. how and when are you defining things "not working out"?

They have a full year until it matters iiuc.  At that point, perhaps this deal actually does become feasible.  Not sure who else will have a good package once we start adding picks.

So, there it is, we've come full circle to me agreeing with you possibly.

Sorry I panicked cuz I heard a Bay Area rumor that scrubs were tanking for 1st pick, Russ and Draymond for Giannis if things don’t work out. They said Scurry and Giannis are friends. 

I had to rush in with our offer. I was also gonna out Cam instead of Hunter as part of the package but didn’t it’s not as good a fit and I didn’t wanna be cursed out by Supes for obvious reasons.

Trae and Giannis would win a couple rings I think. I mean we collect assets to go for a home run trade. I still think Giannis stays a Buck for life. 

• Like 1