• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

December 15th trade proposals

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

How are we not developing with these guys?

Gallo would be a 6th man in place of Parker

Noel replaces Jones

Dennis gives us a decent PG as a backup to Trae which we didn't have and Moose isn't even going to play much. If anything, it's gives more mins to Cam and Kevin with Bembry gone.

None of these guys get in the way of our young core minutes. If anything, it opens up more. 

I don't understand your doubt in this one. Maybe Dennis contract but that's about it. 

Gallo is an upgrade over Parker and he helps Trae, Cam, Kevin, John and De'Andre. Parker just helps Trae. 

I guess you value the OKC 2021 1st but that's lottery protected and only last for a year before it becomes two 2s and it's not even consistent 2nds. It's like 2023 and 2026 2nds. It likely won't convert unless OKC makes a move for them to compete. 

It's an OKC 2022 1st lottery protected. I think it has more value to use in trade in the future than trading it for guys on expirings deals and on Dennis.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's an OKC 2022 1st lottery protected. I think it has more value to use in trade in the future than trading it for guys on expirings deals and on Dennis.

I see your point. That does make a big difference too. Edit 4. to two 2nd rounders.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, NBASupes said:

4. OKC/ATL

OKC gets their 2021 1st back and Bembry

OKC trades: Danilo Gallinari, Nerlens Noel, Dennis Schröder, and Mike Muscala

Atlanta trades: OKC 1st 2021, DeAndre Bembry, Jabari Parker, Damian Jones, and Chandler Parsons

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=s4cgsux

Why for OKC? The ability to get their 1st back gives them more trade flexibility and team building one if they continue to play well. 

I already explained why for Jones and Bembry. For Parsons, he is just for salary proposes like Muscala. Parker gives them a professional scorer off the bench which will help since Dennis is gone. 

Why for Atlanta? Gallinari is the best player in this deal. He is the one player that is actually a legit starting level player which gives Atlanta a tremendous edge. The ability to have him helps our squad beyond measures which is why he is worth Parker and OKC 1st 2021 even as an expiring. OKC 1st wasn't likely to fully convert anyway, fyi. 

I already explained Noel and Schröder. Moose is trash like Parsons. He is just roster spot filler for OKCs end to complete the deal.

@Spud2nique

@kg01

@AHF

@JayBirdHawk

wdyt?

5. Same deal but remove OKC 1st and replace it with 2022 Hawks 2nd and 2023 Hornets 2nd. 

On 11/29/2019 at 12:30 AM, Spud2nique said:

How bout this one! Both of these guys are in their last seasons under contract making about 60k diff in salary so it’s a perfect match.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=vxszslo

Hawks get: Tristan Thompson 

Cavs get : Evan Turner + 2020 (2nd round pick; our own pick) +2025 (Hawks 2nd round pick via Nets).

It leaves the Cavs with Zizic, Henson and Nance jr. as their bigs though. 

For us I think it gives us some interior D and rebounding on both ends. Low risk for both sides and we throw in the incentive of a second rounder. 

pg- Trae

sg- Cam

sf- Hunter

pf- Collins

c-Thompson 

Trae can make Tristan the highest fg% player in the league and get him like 12 dunks a game. 

Thoughts?

@NBASupes 👯‍♀️ 😝 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I would like to find a deal for Mitch Robinson ... maybe smith Jr or Frank for Bembry, Brooklyn first, seconds and maybe Bruno or something... a young up and coming defensive and rebounding center and a backup pg ... exactly what we need 

Smith has been awful, he's developed some shooting hitch similar to Fultz.

Frank is only worth a 2nd.

Mitch Rob is interesting.

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

JV is an excellent offensive center but we need defense more then offense

I agree to a point, because how many time we just can't score. Last game vs Indy, didn't score the last 2:25 in 4th quarter, OT game vs Heat, couldnt score in OT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I would like to find a deal for Mitch Robinson ... maybe smith Jr or Frank for Bembry, Brooklyn first, seconds and maybe Bruno or something... a young up and coming defensive and rebounding center and a backup pg ... exactly what we need 

Doubt they trade him.  They can't be that dumb.

Wonder if Robert Williams could be available from BOS.   he doesn't fit their timeline.

• 2 weeks later...