• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ant ๐Ÿœ man ๐Ÿค’

Spud2nique

13 hours ago, Dnice said:

new 2 guard in 20-21...

Edwards will probably go number 1 if he keeps this up.ย  He's the youngest player in the draft.ย  So much potential there.

He's definetly number one on my wish list for the Hawks.ย  Just get a solid big man in free agency or trade.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Edwards will probably go number 1 if he keeps this up.ย  He's the youngest player in the draft.ย  So much potential there.

He's definetly number one on my wish list for the Hawks.ย  Just get a solid big man in free agency or trade.

Georgia kid stays in Georgia as Hawks land pick #2! The headline writes itself. Wiseman still gets the top spot imo. Trae/Edwards backcourt for the next 10 years! Letโ€™s go!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

If he is available, you gotta take him. The best prospect in the draft. I am ALL about BPA outside of the PG position. That means everyone.ย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I would take Edwards for our situation but I think more than 50% of other teams would go Wise.

Any team going Wiseman over Edwards needs to fire their front office staff. James is like JJJ on defense but more disciplined while being a worse much worse shooter and neither have a post game, it is that Wiseman has a lot more skill and can face-up. He is like a bigger, worse shooting Chris Bosh as a prospect.ย ย 

Edwards is the clear top end guy. After that, it's like Ja and R.J. in tier 2 with Cole, James, and LaMelo.ย 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He is like a bigger, worse shooting Chris Bosh as a prospect.ย ย 

I seen Wiseman as a Bagley type or ya Bosh but more aggressive. Bosh was asleep at the wheel. I mean he played that old man at the park slow game. Wiseman has a live body.

I donโ€™t agree that GMโ€™s should be fired if they take Wiseman over Edwards. Warriors are a great example, they land #1 and actually keep it (which they most likely wonโ€™t) but if they did Wiseman fits like a glove ๐Ÿงค next to Curry Thompson and Green. They wouldnโ€™t go Edwards imo.

Other teams taking Wiseman over Edwards..

Warriors (above)

Cavs (guard heavy Sexton garland)

Actually that might be it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

As of now, I liken Edwards to an oversized Mitchell (thatโ€™s a good comp and Iโ€™ve said that to myself in the past) or the raw version of Indy Oladipo. I think heโ€™ll shoot, heโ€™s already a good off-ball cutter, and his all-around open floor game offensively is nice. He has the tools to be a good defender. He will most likely not get help there in his college year (Crean doesnโ€™t really put emphasis there). He needs to be better at learning when to attack and when to try to step back. I think he will get help in his college year there.

I think a lot of his ups and downs so far havenโ€™t really been his motor at least offensively from what I understand. Itโ€™s been things that he just needs to learn instead and occasionally not playing in what his true role is (big off-guard).

Heโ€™s the guy to me if itโ€™s possible though right now. Have to see how he can evolve what he โ€œshouldโ€ be able to do and his strengths, and how he works on attacking. Defensively he can do things when engaged (and it helps the open floor game) but I donโ€™t think heโ€™s really going to get help from Crean. That side is going to wait until the NBA. Overall, he seems like a great kid and has really shown the willingness to work.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but Antman is what the Hawks need. He's so damn charismatic and he's going to be dominant. Just listen to this. Love this kid already and being a GA (born) Boy definetly helps. Just watching this you can tell he's coachable and not afraid to talk about his flaws and misstakes. Mike Schmidt was so into this because he could critique him and not fear hurting his ego.

ย 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I'm sorry, but Antman is what the Hawks need. He's so damn charismatic and he's going to be dominant. Just listen to this. Love this kid already and being a GA (born) Boy definetly helps. Just watching this you can tell he's coachable and not afraid to talk about his flaws and misstakes. Mike Schmidt was so into this because he could critique him and not fear hurting his ego.

ย 

Prodigal son returns! Stays in Georgia! Ya I hit in this on the other thread too. It would be beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being a UGA fan would like him to hang out in Athens at least one more year but no one believes that will happen so Atlanta Hawk he is. That would be a ticket selling seat filling backcourt no matter what town we play in.ย 

• Like 3