• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ant 🐜 man 🤒

Spud2nique

On 2/18/2020 at 4:34 PM, marco102 said:

I believe he also had a leg injury.  His three point form is pretty good and his free throws aren't terrible.  With NBA coaching, I believe his three point shot will be fine.  Remember how young he is.   The Hawks actually don't need much help with three point shooting.  Since the young guys have all been healthy, the three  point shooting has been pretty good over the past 15 or so games.  

Hoping for the best here I guess. For us drafting him would be tough with both Cam and Kevin at SG. Guess what Edward's position will be in the NBA. Patience for winning does have a limit. Personally don't want to become the Rockets because sooner or later the playoffs will end for them too soon in my mind. Anyway wish him the best whatever happens but am looking at PG, SF and PF type players at this point. I have been pretty much all over the place about this upcoming draft no doubt and do expect some moving around for the later first round by TS since we have plenty of seconds to move. 

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We can’t trade a top 4 pick imo. BPA

Sharif would disagree but definitely do agree with you myself. Keep the early pick and use seconds and/or an overseas guy to grab another late round first. Happen to know of a shooter at SF at Louisville that can hit well from everywhere and draw fouls to boot that should be available late in this draft. Yeah I know, more youth but have seen a good number of minutes of Nwora.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Fingers crossed the Hawks keep him home. I've heard rumors he has a 7'0" wingspan now. 

Keep home boy home. I don’t see what the haters see. I think he can be taught a lot of things he may not have, which isn’t much. He’s got a ton at a young age. Pair this kid with Trae in the backcourt. We are set for 10 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Keep home boy home. I don’t see what the haters see. I think he can be taught a lot of things he may not have, which isn’t much. He’s got a ton at a young age. Pair this kid with Trae in the backcourt. We are set for 10 years.

I agree.  To me he's a special talent.  Could be one of the best two way shooting guards in the NBA.  

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, Spud2nique said:

Ant 🐜 man 👨 = Hawk man? (Not your @hawkman bit just as talented 😊)

This kid needs to stay in Georgia baby! 

He would have looked cool next to Trae. 🐜 

On 11/27/2019 at 10:18 PM, Spud2nique said:

Georgia kid stays in Georgia as Hawks land pick #2! The headline writes itself. Wiseman still gets the top spot imo. Trae/Edwards backcourt for the next 10 years! Let’s go!

😩 

On 8/9/2020 at 8:27 PM, Spud2nique said:

Wonder what it would have cost?