• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO.  No timeouts.  He just let that lineup die.

That's why I say that we need some type of alternative in this offense, if these guys can't execute the pick and roll.

Somebody post up . . . anybody.  Throw it down to them, and play inside out.

Now once again they have to dig their way out of this hole in the 4th quarter. Just stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Now once again they have to dig their out of this hole in the 4th quarter. Just stupid. 

This is 100% because of LP's stupid a$$ rotations. His lineups were HORRIBLE and he went away from what worked in the 1st half.

LP is legit AWFULLLLLLLLLLL..... 

he doesn't understand basketball rotations. It's clear he just got lucky in the 1st half in terms of rotations. Like he doesn't understand anything... 

Edited by LK6969

5 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Good lineup to start the 4th!!!! We have a chance. But we have to climb back from a 7 point deficit 

Wow LK6969! you predicted we would come back in the 4th just based on the lineup....

You seem like you can really analyze things properly. Would you like to come work for the Hawks??? 

2 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Now look, this lineup is GOOD. sO WE ARE COMING BACK. I predicted it.

I can predict the outcome BASED ON THE LINEUPS.

LP is an awful coach man. 

LP please don't play JABARI And DJONES at the same time.

Thankfully LEN is in now for Jones. 

You can predict that the Hawks will look good offensively when Trae Young is on the floor? We have a coaching prodigy on our hands on Hawksquawk.

• Like 1

Just now, LK6969 said:

Wow LK6969! you predicted we would come back in the 4th just based on the lineup....

You seem like you can really analyze things properly. Would you like to come work for the Hawks??? 

Sure I would love to! Please send me a DM and we can discuss salary requirements. I will cost much less than LP's bloated contract....