• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

Say what you want to say, but its pathetic that Harden and Westbrook are 'considered' better 'PGs' by the average fan. Trae is such a beast. I can not wait till we get Collins and Huerter come back. I'm pretty sure Travis is going to make smart decisions after this years draft. In my opinion, I knew we were tanking this year to get one more potential superstar. This summer OR even by the deadline we will be making moves. I betted on a bit more win but I did not expect the suspension nor the injuries. I still think we hit my win mark though. Go Hawks! 

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Jones piles up the fouls because he doesn't fight for rebounding position.  Once the ball comes off the rim, he then tries to go after the ball.  Most of the time, he's going over the back of someone.

Like I said.  Outside of catching lobs from Trae, what kind of contribution does he give us?

LOL . . and LP subs Jones . . . for Vince Carter?

Now Parker is playing the 5, and Vince the 4.

And LP complains about rebounding?   I guess Bruno must have cussed LP out under his breath.  He hasn't been back in the game since late in the 1st quarter.

Does LP have a brain in that head

Subbing in Vince and taking out Jones wtf

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AHawks89 said:

Say what you want to say, but its pathetic that Harden and Westbrook are 'considered' better 'PGs' by the average fan. Trae is such a beast. I can not wait till we get Collins and Huerter come back. I'm pretty sure Travis is going to make smart decisions after this years draft. In my opinion, I knew we were tanking this year to get one more potential superstar. This summer OR even by the deadline we will be making moves. I betted on a bit more win but I did not expect the suspension nor the injuries. I still think we hit my win mark though. Go Hawks! 

What's your win mark?

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Anybody think the Hawks will beat the Golden State Warriors on Monday? I had that penciled in as a win. Now, I'm not so sure about that. :laugh:

I honestly thought we were going to lose that game but after this one. We might win it