• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bruno alley oop to Len on a fast break?

You'll never see that again.   Nice play though.

Bruno with only 7-8 minutes this game. Sheesh. Makes no sense not to play him more in the 2nd half....

I wonder what is going on inside the mind of Mr. Peanut Head. 

• Admin

Man, I was hoping we would take a run at WCS in the last off-season ... I am so glad we didn’t ... I think he might be the dumbest/worst player in the league.  He is absolutely terrible and those awful tattoos on his face and neck don’t help.

it looked like we played d tonight ... I don’t know if it was because GS was so bad or if we were just trying for once.  I hope it continues 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LK6969 said:

Bruno with only 7-8 minutes this game. Sheesh. Makes no sense not to play him more in the 2nd half....

I wonder what is going on inside the mind of Mr. Peanut Head. 

He's honestly better off in College Park if he's not even going to get 10 minutes a night.  When Collins comes back, that'll probably be the move.  He's easily the most skilled big.  Just have to find a way to cultivate those skills.

17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

After this game I better not see people actually saluting the Hawks for doing something they're supposed to do

In the words of Chris Rock that would be like a guy wanting credit for raising his kids

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO" 

Two bad depleted TEAMS. Why not celebrate a win? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Man, I was hoping we would take a run at WCS in the last off-season ... I am so glad we didn’t ... I think he might be the dumbest/worst player in the league.  He is absolutely terrible and those awful tattoos on his face and neck don’t help.

it looked like we played d tonight ... I don’t know if it was because GS was so bad or if we were just trying for once.  I hope it continues 

LOL .  . when I saw him in the 1st quarter, I said to myself . . "why does he look like that"?   Just a strange looking dude.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

:good:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1