• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Countdown to December 15th

NBASupes

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Again I 100% agree but i think it maybe inevitable.  These franchises are running more scared of the stars than ever. 

Teams need to start going public when stars make rediculous or unreasonable requests. Or course they wouldn't have the balls to do that. Just more butt kissing.

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Again I 100% agree but i think it maybe inevitable.  These franchises are running more scared of the stars than ever. 

When you run scared you end up like NOP with AD. They never took the time building up the teams that would grow with AD, it was more about making sure he doesn't want to leave instead of giving him.the best possible chances to WIN! 

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Teams need to start going public when stars make rediculous or unreasonable requests. Or course they wouldn't have the balls to do that. Just more butt kissing.

That's a bit much. There has to be a level of trust between ownership/management/players.  Players can present opinions/requests etc about who they may like to play with, management doesn't have to agree though.

Demands are a totally different ballgame though.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Give me Allen all day over

Ya but ya gotta pay 💰 more for Allen. They covet him as well. Just saying you get what you pay for...in this case we just want a big bandaid 🩹 in Jordan or some big that’s really actually BIG..and a dirty worker for Trae.

Speaking of the Oklahoma City Thunder: OKC remains a playoff contender even after trading Westbrook and Paul George last offseason. The Thunder are just 11-12, but that’s good enough today for the 7-seed in the West. Despite their moderate success, plans haven’t changed; Paul, Danilo Gallinari, Steven Adams, and other veterans are all available, according to league sources.

The Thunder are over the luxury tax, but I’m told evading the tax isn’t a priority. The financial penalty is minimal this season, and they’ll be out of the tax in the coming years because of all of the expiring salaries they have over the next two seasons. In fact, the Thunder are actually willing to absorb long-term, pricey salaries in deals, according to league sources. The Thunder could be used as a facilitator to take on a salary in a multiple-team trade, or simply take back big salaries in return if it means receiving more assets. Cap space is scarce across the league, and teams are already looking to dump salaries to open space for the loaded 2021 free-agent class, headlined by Giannis Antetokounmpo. OKC could be willing to take some money on as it builds for the future.

We might as well kiss that Gallinari deal goodbye. They want to maximize their assets. That means, they want quality over quantity.

Edited by NBASupes

Supes top 5 trades: 

1. OKC trades Dennis and Noel for Turner and Jones

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=wa9oe6n

2. Hawks trade two 2nds and Turner for Thompson 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=vxszslo

3. MIN trades Teague for Turner/2nd? 

4. Hawks trade two 2nds and Jones for Baynes

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=su7sxz7

5. Hawks trade Chandler Parsons for Cory Jo and Dedmon

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=tbuxqf7

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Update:

-Hawks still have a capspace  for 2019 - $5 million +/-.
-Expiring contracts of Veteran players: Chandler Parsons $27 mil (perpetually injured, had something done to both knees in offseason, again), Evan Turner $18 mil, Allen Crabbe $17 mil and Vince Carter $2.5 mil
-Expiring contracts of younger players: Jabari Parker $6.5 mil PO next season, Alex Len $4.1 mil, DeAndre Bembry $2.6 mil (RFA) and Damian Jones $2.3 mil (RFA).

Needs in order of Priority:
1. Starting caliber Center or anyone better than Alex Len and Damian Jones, 
2. Backup PG
3. Backup PF

Assets available in trade for the right player(s): BKN 2020 1st (lottery protected for 3 years) OKC 2022 1st (lottery protected then 2 2nds).

Available 2nds - We don't have our own 2nds in 2020 and 21. None in 2022, 2023 from BKN, 2023 from NOP,  2024 from MIA and GSW, 2025 from BKN, 2026 from GSW.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Assets available in trade for the right player(s): BKN 2020 1st (lottery protected for 3 years) OKC 2022 1st (lottery protected then 2 2nds).

I think we need to use these two picks and some salary fillers to upgrade fro a big...like Tristan. He’s probably the least expensive priced big man out there. 

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I think we need to use these two picks and some salary fillers to upgrade fro a big...like Tristan. He’s probably the least expensive priced big man out there. 

I'm not offering a 1st for Thompson, 1. he's a FA and 2. still a limited player.

2 2nds is quite enough, maybe just one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not offering a 1st for Thompson, 1. he's a FA and 2. still a limited player.

2 2nds is quite enough, maybe just one.

Oh hell no not a first for Thompson but 2 seconds and either turner or Crabbe. For Adams I would do ☝️ first round pick and salary to match because we would have 1.5 year control of him and possibly be able to flip him in Feb 2021 again.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Lol at a first for Thompson. 

Two 2nds at best

I'll offer two 2nds, Turner, Crabbe and Jones

For Thompson, Delly and Henson

I'd only want Thompson.  

I'd rather look to move Crabbe and Jones in a separate deal.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

The rest do suck ass. 

The most I'd offer:

Turner, 2nd for Thompson.

Crabbe, 2nd for Teague.

But as I listed we don't have our own 2nds for 2020 and 2021. We have a plethora of future 2nds from other teams though.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The most I'd offer:

Turner, 2nd for Thompson.

Crabbe, 2nd for Teague.

But as I listed we don't have our own 2nds for 2020 and 2021. We have a plethora of future 2nds from other teams though.

Cleveland ain't trading him just for a 2nd 

I spoke with my guy this morning as I usually do once a month. Here is the new information currently around the hot seat.

I also got a list of available centers

Tristan Thompson

Damian Jones 

LaMarcus Aldridge 

Juilus Randle

Steven Adams 

Biyombo but limited to an upgrade

Willie Cauley Stein

Dewayne Dedmon

Felicio

Dieng

Jon Henson

I might be forgetting a couple other guys as I typing them but these were the ones he had listed. 

I asked three in particular:

Bamba

Noel 

Len

On Bamba. He said he is not available unless it's a significant deal. They want someone like Bradley Beal. Someone who can get them to the next tier.

On Noel. He said they are listening to offers for everyone but the rookie contract guys but it doesn't think Noel is available as teams called about him but they haven't seem to want to move him yet but you never know.

On Len. Same with Noel. Teams called but he doesn't get a sense that he is realistically available. These things can change and change in a hurry. It's usually an offer they want that they just haven't or maybe won't get that's holding them back.

He also mention Atlanta is a hot team.  Contrary to popular belief, people want some of our young vets. Bembry, Parker, and Len. They have garner a lot of interest due to their contracts and production. Will Atlanta trade them is a different story altogether 

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I spoke with my guy this morning as I usually do once a month. Here is the new information currently around the hot seat.

I also got a list of available centers

Tristan Thompson

Damian Jones 

LaMarcus Aldridge 

Juilus Randle

Steven Adams 

Biyombo but limited to an upgrade

Willie Cauley Stein

Dewayne Dedmon

Felicio

Dieng

Jon Henson

I might be forgetting a couple other guys as I typing them but these were the ones he had listed. 

I asked three in particular:

Bamba

Noel 

Len

On Bamba. He said he is not available unless it's a significant deal. They want someone like Bradley Beal. Someone who can get them to the next tier.

On Noel. He said they are listening to offers for everyone but the rookie contract guys but it doesn't think Noel is available as teams called about him but they haven't seem to want to move him yet but you never know.

On Len. Same with Noel. Teams called but he doesn't get a sense that he is realistically available. These things can change and change in a hurry. It's usually an offer they want that they just haven't or maybe won't get that's holding them back.

He also mention Atlanta is a hot team.  Contrary to popular belief, people want some of our young vets. Bembry, Parker, and Len. They have garner a lot of interest due to their contracts and production. Will Atlanta trade them is a different story altogether 

Good grief, if people are asking about Bembry what are we waiting for? lol

I'd trade Bembry for the Milwaukee Bucks in game host girl.

• Thanks 1

Other news, he expects most of the players on the market to actually get traded has he thinks most have reasonable value. What shocked me is he said Dennis Schröder has a value of two 2nds. I was like wtf! He said he will get it too. SAC, MIN and NY are interested. All three have the capital as well and a bad contract with multi years. I was shocked!

I was told Cleveland like Atlanta want to be competitively bad but Cleveland wants to start fresh and get the right players to join their team. Their not tanking but their building. OKC is actively tanking. They have everyone for sale who is kinda old and paid. I was told Adams and Paul are the hardest to move. 

Adams value might be too high based on the current market but they are willing to sit and hold as well. They aren't in a rush. 

CP3 market might not open up till the trade deadline. They hope someone eventually has interest. Right now, no one does due to his contract. 

Another team that's been extremely active is Utah. They are trying to get play hard pieces to fill in what they lost in FA. I was told Aminu is one of their targets. They feel they need more dirty work players and players who play with an edge. I was told Dante Exum is been a piece overly available. I was also told they like Atlanta are on the market for a backup PG. 

There will be a lot of trades within the next month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1