• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blowing the whistle on Silver

Spud2nique

How long is the NBA going to avoid its issues with the refs? For the last few years guys like Jeff Van Gundy and others on national broadcaster NBA games have noted that we have some of the best official in our game. LIARSĀ šŸ¤„ !!!Ā 
Ā 

1. They didnā€™t see the Harden dunk go in and they couldnā€™t review it? šŸ˜ why? Right there is an issue. A play that is obvious to 20k people should be a reviewable play.

2. Laaaabroon traveler last night. No not to Utah but in Utah, on the court, he took like 4 steps without dribbling. Hello šŸ‘‹? Refs? Anyone?

SILVER STOP BEING CHEAP AND HIRE SOME OFFICIALS.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Most of the older refs are gone, these new younger guys....blech!

Thereā€™s one ref I like but forgot her name. The others are really bad. Itā€™s so bad that Ed Malloy aka Woody, who I used to kinda dislike has climbed to the top. Tony Brothers..Scott Foster... they stink they arenā€™t even the new refs ugh šŸ˜©Ā 

• Moderators

I don't understand on the dunk why in the next few minutes it wasn't reviewed in NY and the score adjusted.Ā  That's what they do for foot on line 3 pointers.Ā Ā 

Lebron travels like crazy and always has.Ā  Ā It's not that these refs are bad it's that they are still encouraged by the league not to make certain calls against certain players.Ā  Ā They don't want stars in foul trouble.Ā Ā 

• Sad 2

34 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I don't understand on the dunk why in the next few minutes it wasn't reviewed in NY and the score adjusted.Ā  That's what they do for foot on line 3 pointers.Ā Ā 

Lebron travels like crazy and always has.Ā  Ā It's not that these refs are bad it's that they are still encouraged by the league not to make certain calls against certain players.Ā  Ā They don't want stars in foul trouble.Ā Ā 

Iā€™m now sad. Thanks Mac. Granted I probably shouldnā€™t be because Trae will get calls too... soon. I honestly donā€™t think Trae is currently getting away with things like 5 step travels. He might be hooking guys a bit but even that he doesnā€™t do. Lebron travels a lot ..Ā 

Ā 

Ya stars ā­ļø get away with calls and non calls like athletes get away with .. well I digress.